Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
"Friends, welcome, and thank you for answering my call"

A tall man of about 40 years of age steps out of his study and into the living room. He greets each of you cordially.

Gnasc

Old Man Hark

Bear Chaser (he calls his son Sammael to his side for a bit, ruffles his hair, then sends him back to his mother)

Sofia Laurell

"Please come join me in the study. We have much to discuss"

You find the room is very neatly kept: maps, tomes, scrolls are all arranged in various shelves and cabinets, odd implements, wands and staves are either high up or locked behind glass panes, and the only odd thing out is a small sheaf of papers on the desk in the middle of the room.

Mayor Madigan walks over to one of the cabinets and retrieves what to you looks like bronze, flat-topped helmet. He motions you all over to take a closer look at the item.

As you examine the ancient-looking bronze helm, you notice two things. First, the helm has obviously been worn in battle. Your trained eyes recognize the dents and scratches of combat criss-crossing its surface. Interspersed with them are several clusters of dots and grooves that resemble a written language, although not one you recognize. The other thing you notice is that whoever wore this helm had a very unusual head. Although it’s no taller than an ordinary helm, it’s nearly twice as wide as normal, making it look like an oversized loaf of bread. It also has an unusual opening for the wearer’s face.

Instead of the nose and cheekplates for a common warrior, or the visor worn with heavier armor, this helm has a solid bronze plate with eight round openings the size of coins spaced evenly across its front. None ofthem are placed such that a normal person could use them as eyeholes.

Byron Madigan steeples his fingers and speaks. “It’s an unusual piece indeed. Loggers and miners occasionally find old bronze castoffs deep in the Meanderwood, but nothing like this. I’m fairly certain it was a piece of armor, but I can’t guess who made it. Or when. Legends say an ancient humanoid race flourished in this forest. That may or may not be true, but I do know that strange things live in dark glades now, just beyond our own civilization.

“That’s why I asked you to join me here. I would like to know more about this helm — the nature of the area where it was found, what else was buried with it, anything to help determine its origin. It comes from a place outside Axenbough’s protection, which means a band of skilled warriors will fare better at this task than common folk. If you go to the site, examine it thoroughly, and bring me back a detailed report, I will give you each a hefty reward. In addition, I will pay you for any other such relics you can find.”

OOC thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Gnasc

Gnasc leans a little to sniff at the strange helm. "Hmmmgrrrrr, such a bizarre thing! I do not like it. Mayor, how can this be related to animal attacks? Any Ranger paths we can take advantage of? Even if it doesn't lead to this site directly..."

pre:
Gnasc   						 
HP: 29/29		AC:   17    Passive Insight: 11
Surges: 11/11 (V: 7)	For:  16    Passive Perception: 13
Initiative: +4		Ref:  16    Action Points: 1/1
Speed: 6		Will: 12    Vision: Low-light

At Will			Encounter			
Battle Wrath            [ ] Second Wind			
Berserker's Charge	[ ] Ferocious Charge
                        [ ] Power Strike	

Conditionals/Resists: 
+2 to all saving throws
+2 damage when bloodied
+2 damage to melee attacks with 2+ allies adjacent to enemy
Gain CA to all enemies on my first turn

frajaq fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Mar 9, 2015

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Bear Chaser

"Maybe two goblins could wear it together," Bear Chaser suggests, tilting his small head at it, ears lifting slightly before flopping in disappointment. "No, ears would get squashed. Hrm."

At least he got called a skilled warrior.

pre:
Bear Chaser   						 
HP: 23		        AC:   17    Passive Insight: 9
Surges: 7/7 (V: 5)	For:  15    Passive Perception: 9
Initiative: +4		Ref:  14    Action Points: 1/1
Speed: 5		Will: 15    Vision: Low-Light

At Will			Encounter			Daily
Goblin Tactics		[ ] Guardian's Counter          [ ] Lamb to the Slaughter
Rousing Assault	        [ ] Inspiring Word		
Direct the Strike	[ ] Hammer and Anvil	

Conditionals/Resists:
+2 to all defenses against Opportunity Attacks

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

I thought I was going insane for a second.

Sofia Laurell

Sofia crosses her arms and regards the strange helmet with curiosity. "I'm guessing you're expecting trouble at the site if you're sending us then?"

pre:
Sofia Laurell 						 
HP: 27/27		AC:   18		Passive Insight: 11
Surges:  10/10  (V: 6)	For:  20		Passive Perception: 11
Initiative: +2		Ref:  14		Action Points: 1/1
Speed: 5		Will: 13		Vision:

Combat Challenge        [ ] Second Wind			[ ] Tempest Dance
Grappling Strike	[ ] Steel Serpent Strike	
Brash Strike					
Cleave					

Conditionals/Resists: 
Inescapable Hold - Grabbed creatures must escape against Fortitude with Acrobatics

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

===
pre:
Hark   						 
HP: 28/28		AC:   19    Passive Insight: 12
Surges:  7/7  (V: 10)	For:  15   Passive Perception: 17
Speed: 6/8		Will: 14    Vision: low-light

Crane's Wings	        [ ] Second Wind			[ ] Masterful Spiral
Five Storms		[ ] Swift River Floods	
Flurry of Blows		[ ] Furious Assault			
			[ ] Wasteland Fury		

Conditionals/Resists: +2 speed when charging, 5 THP when first bloodied in encounter

Hark examines the helm with a noncommittal grunt. As far as he's concerned, old things are best left buried.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
The Mayor takes a silver scroll-case and hands it to Gnasc.

"One of our town woodsmen, Charren, has been exploring the eastern parts of the Meanderwood lately. He was the one that discovered the helm and gave it to me. He also sketched out this map of the area where he found it."

[If you look at the crudely-drawn map, you'll see that it does show the eastern part of the Meanderwood, all the way up to the foothills of the Godsfang Mountains. There's a symbol of a small hill fort at the center of the map that someone has circled]

Superstring posted:

Sofia crosses her arms and regards the strange helmet with curiosity. "I'm guessing you're expecting trouble at the site if you're sending us then?"

"Yes. Charren was tracking a group of bandits in the area when he came across these ruins ruins with the helm in it. The Dire Dogs are violent poachers, and we've had a bounty on their leader for quite some time now. I do not know what lies in the ruins themselves, but just the trip itself may be fraught with danger"

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

Sofia Laurell

"Bounty, eh?" Sofia liked the sound of that. However, something about the whole thing was still bothering her. "Mayor Madigan, why aren't the Rangers being sent to deal with this?"

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Byron lowers his voice almost imperceptibly, "Miss Laurel, I would prefer that the specifics of the mission be kept confidential for now because word of ruins with strange artifacts in them may produce either panic or looting. And in any event", he gestures towards the gnoll, "we do have a representative of the Rangers here to make sure that any information directly relevant to the protection of the town and patrolling of the forest can be passed on"

Besides asking questions to the mayor, do let me know if you're ready to move on, or if there's anything else you'd like to do in town.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Gnasc

The gnoll takes a good look at the crude map before putting it away inside his backpack. He grins, it would be good to be out in the woods once again. Gnasc inspects his greataxe once more while talking. "Hmprh! No mercy for Dire Dogs! If we find them on the way, we'll slaughter them all! We'll do the task and keep it quiet-like, Mayor! I'll make Rangers proud and then maybe villagers stop staring at me wherever I go, yes?" he puts the axe on his shoulder and glances at his teammates. "Ready? We all leave now?"

Do we need to worry about basic adventuring equipment or is that hand-waved for this game?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

frajaq posted:

Do we need to worry about basic adventuring equipment or is that hand-waved for this game?

I will be handwaving that. Go ahead and assume you have whatever basic adventuring gear would be reasonable for your character.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Bear Chaser

"Panic looting," Bear Chaser suggests, blinking owlishly around the room before clambering up onto Gnasc's shoulder - very cautiously, tiptoeing around the very sharp axe - so he can take a look at the map. "Oh, east! Know that part. Some goblins head out that way. Come back because wolves. Or maybe it was stags."

pre:
Bear Chaser   						 

Direct the Strike	[ ] Hammer and Anvil	

Conditionals/Resists:

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

===
pre:
Hark   						 

[ ] Wasteland Fury		

Conditionals/Resists: +2 speed when charging, 5 THP when first bloodied in encounter

"Might as well get this over with," Hark mutters, wondering if this is the mayor's way of getting rid of a few undesirables around town.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Gnasc

"Wha- You!" Gnasc shakes the goblin off his shoulder and snarls. "Grrrr, if you want map... ask for it!" drat crazy goblins, he better be a good pack leader on the field, or he would take the position himself. "Let's just go!"

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

Sofia Laurell

Sofia scratched the back of her head, this all seemed a bit strange to her, but she was the newcomer to the whole adventuring thing anyways. "Well alright. I suppose-uh-we should get a move on then."

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
And with that, you go forth from Axenbough into the ancient, towering trees of the Meanderwood.

You estimate that it would about three days to get to the site described by Charren's map. Most of it will be uphill and through nothing better than hunting trails across the rugged terrain. For the first half-day you're still under the protection of the patrols of the Axenbough Rangers, but past that you will have to rely on your own wits, skills and weapons.

Skill Challenge

Describe to me how your character would contribute to the party's successful journey to the investigation site. You may take a +2 to the check because you have a map leading to it.

To be clear, you're going to get to the site, but I'd like to know if you're able to get there ahead of schedule, or with some unexpected visitors, or without incident, and so on.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Gnasc

Ever watchful on the Meanderwood, now that they were away from the help of the rest of the Rangers, Gnasc's mind is focused on the potential poachers and bandits that may delay their task.

While he would love to bloody his axe on anyone foolish to stand on their way, the site was their top priority. The gnoll knew just how his appearance was fearsome to most people, and would try to exploit it while they were travelling. Any signs of suspicious movements and he would make typical gnollish war-cries in the daemonic language he knew from birth to discourage enemies.

Intimidate bandits on the way: 1d20+9 11

and I roll like poo poo

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

Sofia Laurell

Sofia couldn't contribute much in the way of wilderness knowledge, but if there were any boulders, logs, or other heavy objects that needed to be lifted or flexed at along the path to their destination, Sofia was the woman for the job.

Lift and flex all the things: 1d20+9+2: 30

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Bear Chaser

As Pack Leader (a position he still wasn't really sure about the specifics of), Bear Chaser was, of course, at the front of the pack. He knew the forests like the back of his hand! Huh, when did that bit of fur go white.

But more importantly, Bear Chaser knew where the wolf dens were - and he knew that they feared anything bigger than him. As they approached a den of a particularly fearsome pack, Bear Chaser gathered a few stray branches and tied random bits of metal to them, carrying the bundle in his arms. The metal clacked together with every move, joining the clanking of the real armor. Like this, they'd fool the wolves into thinking they were a bigger band than they actually were!

Bluff: 1d20+8 25

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

===
pre:
Hark   						 

[ ] Wasteland Fury		

Out in the wilderness, the old man sets a rapid pace over root and stone, determined to get to the destination as fast as possible. The heel of his staff thumps in rhythm with his strides, never slowing or stopping -- and with a derisive twist of his lips for the younger folks if they seem to be having trouble keeping up.

Crushing the hike (Endurance): 1d20+10 28

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
The group makes excellent progress through the forest: Hark strides in the van with a relentless pace, Sofia clears out any obstacles in the way and Bear Chaser manages to keep the wildlife from getting too curious.

The group is a full day ahead of schedule when they realize that they're being tracked. Gnasc spots them between bouts of bellowing his war-cries: two men, both armed, and two mangy dogs. These have to be members of the Dire Dogs gang - you can see pelts and scavenged food hanging from their packs.

The group is more than capable of avoiding them completely and going directly to the site - the two bandits simply can't keep up with Hark's pace, but certainly the Meanderwood could also do with some clean-up, yes?

If you choose to attack, you will have the drop and an advantage on these men.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Bear Chaser

Bear Chaser's floppy ears twitch rapidly as he thinks about what to do. "Fight or not fight," he mumbles. 4-on-4 is fair fight! And it would give him a chance to see his new comrades in action. Plus, the bandits liked beating up on little goblins, taking their food and pelts. It wasn't like attacking a human village or group of travelers, where you had to fear retribution - nobody would stick up for the goblins.

Except other goblins. Nodding vigorously, Bear Chaser raises his hand high to get the attention of the others. "I say we beat up on them!"

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Gnasc

"Grrrrahaha! I knew that some of the bandits would be stupid like that." says the gnoll, barely able to contain his glee at the prospect of blooding his axe soon. He nods at the goblin and readies the greataxe on his hands. "Pack leader is right. We slaughter them without mercy!"

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Hark can see there's little point in trying to dissuade the more bloodthirsty members of the group. Besides, they're not completely wrong. These fellows probably deserve the thumping they're about to get.

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

Sofia Laurell

Sofia had mixed feelings but agreed. "We should probably take care of them now so they won't run in on us from behind later."

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
On the dawn of the second day, the group sneaks up on the makeshift camp that the bandits have made in a small clearing of trees. They're still completely unaware that the tables have been turned. You can even see one dog wandering off to drink at a watering hole while the others are next to the dying embers of a small fire they had built. From their rather conspicuous chatter you can even pick out their names.

(ignore the red color/box, that means nothing)

At this distance, you can see that the goatee'd man (at G11) has a crossbow and some nets in his pack, while his companion has a wicked looking mace and has the dog next to him on a leash.

You start with a surprise round. Take your surprise round action, then I'll update the map, then it's still your turn after that.

pre:
Hyid the Bandit   @ F9:  28/28 HP, AC 15, F/R/W 14/13/12
Jakkel the Bandit @ G11: 23/23 HP, AC 15; F/R/W 12/14/13
Hunting Dog 1     @ E10: 24/24 HP; AC 14; F/R/W 12/13/11
Hunting Dog 2     @ C11: 24/24 HP; AC 14; F/R/W 12/13/11

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Gnasc

The gnoll doesn't waste time when he spots the poachers, simply rushing at the furthest amongst them so he couldn't use his drat crossbow. Gnasc carves his axe at the bandit, but not blooding the enemy as much as he wished, gnarling in frustration.

Minor Action: Activate Berserker's Charge stance, giving me +2 to hit and +2 damage on charges.
Move Action: Charge at G11 until I end up at G10
Standard Action: Melee Basic Attack vs AC: 1d20+7+2+2+1 25 1d12+7+2 10 Damage

pre:
Gnasc   						 

At Will			Encounter			
                        [ ] Power Strike	

Conditionals/Resists: 
+2 to all saving throws
+2 damage when bloodied
edit: my Power Strike encounter power says the target takes extra 1[W] damage if I activate it, is this only the 1d12 or are the damage modifiers added to it?

frajaq fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Mar 10, 2015

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

Sofia Laurell

"Hiyaaah!" Sofia cries as she rushes forth towards the bandit with the mace. She stretches out her arm and catches him square in the face with a wicked lariat. Following through the motion, she locks him in a headlock. "Whatchu got!? Whatchu got!?"

Move Action: Move to F8.
Standard Action: Grappling Strike vs AC: 1d20+10 22 1d10+4 5 Damage Hyid the Bandit is Grabbed

pre:
Sofia Laurell 						 
Initiative: +2		Ref:  14		Action Points: 1/1

Brash Strike					
Cleave					

Conditionals/Resists: 
Inescapable Hold - Grabbed creatures must escape against Fortitude with Acrobatics

Superstring fucked around with this message at 06:31 on Mar 10, 2015

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Bear Chaser

Bear Chaser rushes into the fray with a victorious woop, heroically facing down... the man Sofia already has in a headlock. "Lady! Smash n' bash!' He calls, and then he does just that, leaping up into the air and bringing his makeshift scimitar down on the man's head. Just as he rears back, he motions for Sofia to finish the poor bandit off!

Move: Move to G8.
Standard: Hammer and Anvil vs Reflex: 1d20+7+2 15 1d8+4 12 Damage
Sofia's Granted attack: Melee Basic Attack vs AC: 1d20+10+2 32 1d10+4+3 10 Bandit's dead.

pre:
Bear Chaser   						 

Direct the Strike	[x] Hammer and Anvil	

Conditionals/Resists:

(OOC: Gonna assume it's okay to roll the attacks I grant, or else we'll be here all day.)

Endorph fucked around with this message at 15:12 on Mar 10, 2015

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

===
pre:
Hark   						 

Flurry of Blows		[x] Furious Assault			
			[ ] Wasteland Fury		

Seeing one of the bandits falter under the violent assault, Hark moves rapidly to block the dogs from joining the fight. His staff lashes out in a sweeping motion, catching one of the vicious beasts hard in the ribs. Spinning rapidly, he whacks the bandit behind him across the shins as well.

Move: Charge to F10.
Standard: Melee basic attack on dog at E10 Attack roll vs. dog: 1d20+7 23, use Furious Assault (free action) for +1d8 damage, damage: Damage vs. dog: 2d8+2 11
No Action: Flurry of Blows on bandit at G11, doing 5 damage. Bandit can not shift or make OAs until end of my next turn.

OOC:Has the bandit at F9 dropped? It looks as if the followup attack from Hammer and Anvil was a crit, yes?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009
(OOC: poo poo, knew I forgot something in my post. Yeah, even if that wasn't a crit he'd still be dead.)

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
OOC:

frajaq posted:

edit: my Power Strike encounter power says the target takes extra 1[W] damage if I activate it, is this only the 1d12 or are the damage modifiers added to it?

Your Melee Basic Attack is 1W + STR modifier. If you make an MBA and it hits and you choose to apply Power Strike to it, you then do 2W + STR modifier

Endorph posted:

(OOC: Gonna assume it's okay to roll the attacks I grant, or else we'll be here all day.)

Yes, that's fine - I expected that we'd have to do it that way.

Updated map to follow. That's the end of the surprise round, the party gets to move again as going first in round 1.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
The bandits were taken completely unawares, with one of them already out before they could react at all and the rest out of position.

pre:
Hyid the Bandit   @ F9:   0/28 HP, AC 15, F/R/W 14/13/12
Dead

Jakkel the Bandit @ G11:  8/23 HP, AC 15; F/R/W 12/14/13
Cannot shift or make OAs until end of turn

Hunting Dog 1     @ E10: 13/24 HP; AC 14; F/R/W 12/13/11
Hunting Dog 2     @ C11: 24/24 HP; AC 14; F/R/W 12/13/11
Turn is still yours.

By the way, if you're killing them, or not killing them, you can just say so. I'm assuming the first bandit was killed.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Gnasc

Without catching a breath, the gnoll sinks his axe on the bandit again. A hard greataxe swing on the chest (that still could have gone better, much to his irritation) makes sure the poacher stands down forever. "Grrrrr, I must have gotten rusty while the mayor was waiting for his adventurers!"

Minor Action: Activate Battle Wrath stance, giving me +2 power bonus damage to basic attack rolls
Standard Action: Melee Basic Attack vs AC: 1d20+7+2 25 1d12+7+2 10 Damage
Superior Reflexes grant me CA on all enemies on my first turn

pre:
Gnasc   						 
Initiative: +4		Ref:  16    Action Points: 2/2

At Will			Encounter			
                        [ ] Power Strike	

Conditionals/Resists: 
+2 to all saving throws
+2 damage when bloodied

frajaq fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Mar 11, 2015

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

===
pre:
Hark   						 

Flurry of Blows		[x] Furious Assault			
			[ ] Wasteland Fury		

Hark plunges in among the dogs, cracking one with his staff and delivering a heavy kick to the other one. No point in allowing these vicious beasts any chance.

Move to C11.
Standard: Five Storms (CB1), attacking both dogs:

Five Storms, dog 1, vs. Ref: 1d20+5 25
Five Storms, dog 2, vs. Ref: 1d20+5 16
Five Storms damage: 1d8+5 9

No Action: Flurry of Blows on dog 2, doing 5 damage. Dog cannot shift until SONT.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Selachian posted:

Move to C11.

OOC: Did you mean D11? C11 is right on top of the dog.

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

Sofia Laurell

"Hup!" Sofia takes a step and knees the closest dog in the face, yes the face. As it goes down, she says to the party in general, "Wish we could have gotten some information out of one of those bandits." She then charges forth with a burst of speed, taking a lunging punch at the remaining dog.

Move Action: Shift to F9.
Standard Action: Grappling Strike vs AC: 1d20+10 19 1d10+4 12 Damage Hunting Dog 1
Action Point: Charge to D12. Melee Basic Attack: 1d20+10+2 19 1d10+4 8 Damage Hunting Dog 2

pre:
Sofia Laurell 						 
Initiative: +2		Ref:  14		Action Points: 0/1

Brash Strike					
Cleave					

Conditionals/Resists: 

Superstring fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Mar 11, 2015

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
With both of its masters dead, the last hunting dog cowers and flees. The men lie at your feet, their worn brown cloaks stained with blood. A cursory check of their bodies yields no especially useful equipment - they must have been low-ranking members of the Dire Dogs, although the bald one did have a map that seemingly leads back to a Dire Dog encampment.

In any case, you foresee no more obstacles in your way to the investigation site.

The site itself, from afar, does look the symbol sketched on Charren's map: a fort nestled on a hill. Already you can see a walled enclosure some 200 feet across marking the extent of the fort as it sits halfway up the hill. A game trail can lead up the slope directly to the site.

By taking the time to take care of the bandits, you've made this area of the Meanderwood just that much safer. The Rangers and the town will appreciate that. Everyone gains 1 Action Point.

Combat is done, let me know how you wish to proceed.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Gnasc

For some reason, Gnasc actually isn't inclined to actually chase the wardogs to their death. The slain poachers slated his primal blood-thirst for now. The gnoll glances at Sofia. "Humph! Doubt stupid poachers would have anything interesting to say. Besides..." he checks the map leading to their camp. "This better than anything they could say. The Rangers will like this."

When they eventually reach the outskirts of the fort, Gnasc sniffs the air for anything. "Hmmm... good place for ambush? How do we handle this? Someone scouts ahead?"

My Stealth is only +4

Superstring
Jul 22, 2007

Sofia Laurell

At Gnasc's suggestion of stealth and subterfuge, Sofia takes a look at the rest of the party. "I-uh-don't think any of us are really the subtle type." She shrugs. "We've done well enough by overwhelming them and pummeling. I think we should stick to that." She gives her knuckles a good cracking.

Looks like Hark also has a +4 and no one else has any better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Gnasc

The gnoll grumbles when he realizes Sofia is entirely correct. "Hngrrr... human is right. I'm used to small halfling in Rangers scout for me. Is...whats the words? 'Force of habit'. Yes."

• Locked thread