Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

just a chill thread for byob to discuss, share, and chat tattoos this nice sunday. :coffeepal:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net

today doesnt count as a sunday. sundays are supposed to have 24 hours

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

my tattoos are tiny, ugly and home-made. I will not be posting them.

Piso Mojado

it really doesn't matter what day it is when ur talkin about getting 'inked up'.

do you have any cool tattoos to share?

pig slut lisa

irl is good

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

boooooo

Piso Mojado

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

my college roommate had a homemade tattoo operation set up in our dorm room for a while. it was horrifying.

Piso Mojado

tattoo idea: get "Teh" but as a Chinese symbol.

Koishi Komeiji

Yeah, I Just got some work done:

Jealous?

BIG BIC SQUAD
Tattoos are really neat. I would love to be a tattoo artist when I'm older, it's definitely one of the career paths I'm considering.

Stormyish

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Yeah, I Just got some work done:

Jealous?

Title: My "Little" Mistake (2012)

A LOVELY LAD

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

BIG BIC SQUAD posted:

Tattoos are really neat. I would love to be a tattoo artist when I'm older, it's definitely one of the career paths I'm considering.

i regret not studying art and becoming a tattoo artist

I need more tattoos and if i ever get a trip to texas ill try and get thomas hooper as he oowns bones

A LOVELY LAD fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Mar 8, 2015

A LOVELY LAD

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

GSJG show the tattoos

Al Borland

by XyloJW
I dont have any. Kinda glad i don't.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

BIG BIC SQUAD

A LOVELY LAD posted:

I need more tattoos and if i ever get a trip to texas ill try and get thomas hooper as he oowns bones

Didn't know who Thomas Hooper was before today, looked him up, drat. He's very good. I love how he makes such awesome and intricate tattoos without evwen needing to use color

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
Today while walking my dog I kept seeing other dogs and I spent a good minute or so on each dog trying to decide what tattoos would look good on each dog

Can dogs get inked?

Al Borland

by XyloJW

opioid agonist posted:

Today while walking my dog I kept seeing other dogs and I spent a good minute or so on each dog trying to decide what tattoos would look good on each dog

Can dogs get inked?

Sure, why not? They might complain though.

----------------

Al Borland

by XyloJW

opioid agonist posted:

Can dogs get inked?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5RAhR23_O4

----------------

BIG BIC SQUAD

opioid agonist posted:

Can dogs get inked?

I don't really see the point in it unless the dog has very short hair / is hairless, otherwise you'd never see the tattoo unless you continually shaved that spot I guess

Al Borland

by XyloJW
they can get glitter tattoos.

----------------

Areola Grande

Looks like they can

Thanks al

:ms:

Areola Grande

BIG BIC SQUAD posted:

I don't really see the point in it unless the dog has very short hair / is hairless, otherwise you'd never see the tattoo unless you continually shaved that spot I guess

Shaving the spot regularly would be a labor of love

BIG BIC SQUAD

opioid agonist posted:

Shaving the spot regularly would be a labor of love

"Gotta make sure everyone sees my dog's sick ink........."

tight shorts

im too scared to get tattoos :blush:

ron color
do not taqtoo your dog, unless they have that collar from UP and can talk or if they have a tattoo that says "please give me tattoos" or "tattoo party"

VWVWV

I want tattoos but I'm an idiot so the only things I can think of that I would want on my body are vampire bats or skulls
maybe once I have an ugly kid or undergo serious trauma/loss I'll have something figured out

BIG BIC SQUAD

tight shorts posted:

im too scared to get tattoos :blush:

Scared of pain or scared of regret?

Areola Grande

ron color posted:

do not taqtoo your dog, unless they have that collar from UP and can talk or if they have a tattoo that says "please give me tattoos" or "tattoo party"

lofl

:drac:

tight shorts

BIG BIC SQUAD posted:

Scared of pain or scared of regret?

regret and becoming one of them old saggers

Areola Grande

tight shorts posted:

regret and becoming one of them old saggers

get a potato on your foot

feet don't sag and potatoes are unregrettable

Piso Mojado

I have one which I was stupid drunk when I got it and don't remember a second of the experience, but still love it to this day. its a hula girl on my arm.

Areola Grande

does she dance when you flex

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Piso Mojado

opioid agonist posted:

does she dance when you flex

of course. and her name is Yolanda.

Piso Mojado

has gsjg posted his tats yet?

Al Borland

by XyloJW
I have a tatoo that looks like a mole.

----------------

joke_explainer

i really want to get a tattoo but I really don't have any kind of picture I think I'll be okay with like years down the line. IDK. I'd probably be happy with some kind of nerd tattoo but it seems cliche at this point.

Stormyish

joke_explainer posted:

i really want to get a tattoo but I really don't have any kind of picture I think I'll be okay with like years down the line. IDK. I'd probably be happy with some kind of nerd tattoo but it seems cliche at this point.

get a pikachu

VWVWV

I bought bunk acid from a guy with an ekans ouroboros tattooed around his wrist once

Piso Mojado

joke_explainer posted:

get an A-10 warthog

joke_explainer

Piso Mojado posted:

get an A-10 warthog

i know two people with a-10 warthog tattoos tho : (

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

joke_explainer posted:

i know two people with a-10 warthog tattoos tho : (

you know two awesome people then

• Locked thread