Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Well?
This poll is closed.
Great posts, Adam Bowen. 95 24.74%
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ 124 32.29%
You're very handsome and good at posting 93 24.22%
I'm a dipshit who wants to be probated forever 72 18.75%
Total: 250 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
im glad i dont have pms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I'm glad I'm not interesting enough to receive them.

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

This post probably contains a Rickroll link!

Eonwe posted:

I say first to win 3 is the winner, and either 25 or 30 kills. Any less than that and the game will go really really fast.

The only problem is if there are 5 people like I'm hoping and we're at all closely matched we could potentially play a whole lot of rounds. I don't think kills are going to come as fast in Quake Live as they did in Doom 2 either, so instead of 8 minutes we could end up playing an hour or more.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

A Spider Covets posted:

whenever i see the PM notification i always prepare myself for absolutely insane autistic bullshit, it is the best defense you have
Does Gumby Jumbler PM you too?

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

Does Gumby Jumbler PM you too?

only once

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Adam Bowen posted:

On the Keto sub-reddit one time there was this dude who was living the dream and living basically only on Bacon and Steak, he went to his doctor for a blood test and his doctor told him he was extremely concerned about his results and he needed to stop what he was doing because he was putting himself in immediate danger. The guy chewed out his doctor for not understanding ketosis or how to read blood test results, and basically it turned out he just wanted the numbers to post on /r/keto so he could consult with them about it. The internet is a wonderful place.

There was a goon that did the exact same thing but ended up having a heart attack at 23 or some poo poo.

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

Lazyfire posted:

There was a goon that did the exact same thing but ended up having a heart attack at 23 or some poo poo.

Did he and/or the other people involve try to justify it and explain why it had nothing to do with taking horrible medical advice from internet retards?

Entropia
Nov 18, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Adam Bowen posted:

Did he and/or the other people involve try to justify it and explain why it had nothing to do with taking horrible medical advice from internet retards?

Not at all, but there was a mod who probated and banned anyone that he was in mortal danger.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Doing god's work.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Junky gunket sent me a pm once but it was a useful pm and came at a time when I needed it.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
rick roll'd again :razz:

Adam Bowen
Jan 6, 2003

I'm going to be out of town until Monday, so everyone make sure to vote for your favorite shitposter or 2 over the weekend

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

What a horrible thread to have a post.
Genocyber

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Have fun modelling on the beach for more photo frame inserts.

I vote for Adam Bowen

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Changing my vote from the penetrator to this

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Powercrazy

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

lmao.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

tcc mods bigger bitches than lou ever was confirmed

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
tcc bewilders me

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

jesus effing christ

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I like drugs as much as the next person but TCC is an echo chamber of people on the edge experimenting with basically whatever and it makes me sad

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Stigma kills, man.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

echronorian posted:

I like drugs as much as the next person but TCC is an echo chamber of people on the edge experimenting with basically whatever and it makes me sad

It's amazingly efficient at what it does. I just love that the "It's about Harm Reduction" thing people used to post to justify a subforum that helped multiple people ruin their lives via insane Russian drugs and Chinese Research Chemicals got turned into "It's about Arm Reduction" when one guy ended up losing an arm and wouldn't stop posting about it.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
factsareuseless has really stepped up his posting game I think he deserves a shot at the title

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
factsareepic

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Eonwe posted:

factsareuseless has really stepped up his posting game I think he deserves a shot at the title
This isn't a good idea because my schedule is super weird. It wouldn't be funny, it would just be a mess of me not being able to make it or having to change things for everyone else. I was kind of just hoping nobody would mention me.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

also fau isnt a bad poster

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
when I use the term shitposter I use it in a good way tho

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Eonwe posted:

same

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Eonwe posted:

what the heck do we call stux then?

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

VideoGames posted:

Faglord supreme?

Eararaldor
Jul 30, 2007
Fanboys, ruining gaming since the 1980's

VideoGames posted:

Stux

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

VideoGames posted:

Super 'Tarded User eXtreme

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

I would be super interested in there being a Highlander style TF2 game between the GBS shitposters and Games shitposters. Stux would have to be like the All-Time-QB or something.

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Lazyfire posted:

I would be super interested in there being a Highlander style TF2 game between the GBS shitposters and Games shitposters. Stux would have to be like the All-Time-QB or something.

Which team would Taint Reaper be on?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Lazyfire posted:

lol this would own

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Lazyfire posted:

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

quake live is a great game , it's probably the best game to ever be made

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

that's why it's a pity that it will be completely ruined by these idiots

• Locked thread