Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

My favorite scene from Star Wars was when Luke beat the living poo poo out of Vader and made him piss his pants on the Death Star before the Trench Run

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

what sucks:
IC Title garbage
not setting up Kane vs Big Show
Triple H vs Sting
that gauntlet

what owns:
Rusev
John Cena
AMERICA

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

The tactical trashbag is a good look for him.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Fibby Boy posted:

The tactical trashbag is a good look for him.

better than that shameful rear end flabby back

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

:siren: important announcement :siren:

The WWE Hall of Fame will not count against the pants-less streak of Randall Keith Orton.

TEGGS
Nov 21, 2004

Spoony Bard!

Doo-Wop Duodenum posted:

what sucks:

Got to save something for Smackdown!

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.

Doo-Wop Duodenum posted:

what sucks:
Roman Reigns

what owns:
Everything that wasn't Roman Reigns

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Just... who caaaaaaaaaaaaares?

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Doo-Wop Duodenum posted:

what sucks:
IC Title garbage
Triple H vs Sting
that gauntlet

what owns:
Rusev
John Cena
AMERICA

+ The Russian Federation also owns
- Bray Wyatt also sucks

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Needs More Ditka posted:

Keep in mind you're referencing a company whose top heel for the better part of what seemed like a year was a laptop.

That was somehow less insulting than when it was revealed the person behind the laptop was literally just Hornswoggle loving around

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

:swoon:

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Cabbit posted:

The face of an all-American hero, ladies and gentlemen.

That was a great double-turn.

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.

Chris James 2 posted:

That was somehow less insulting than when it was revealed the person behind the laptop was literally just Hornswoggle loving around

Which in turn was less insulting than when it was brought back for a couple weeks while everyone pretended they didn't know it was just Hornswoggle loving around.

Anonymous Raw GM was a better heel than McMahon.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Roman empire-sempai

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Zyla posted:

new day looked strong

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

If I help you now it sets a bad example to my fans.

That DICK! posted:

My favorite scene from Star Wars was when Luke beat the living poo poo out of Vader and made him piss his pants on the Death Star before the Trench Run

Don't worry Cena beat Bray for months straight topped off with him literally begging and crying for mercy on his knees as he tried to run away, and look at the twelves of people who still like him.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
At least for Wrestlemania the IC Title match, the tag title match, the US title match should be fun

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

NEW

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Ń̛̩̘̺̥̟̫͍ͨ̒͒͟Ḙ̦̥͖̼̒̕W̸̱̜̘̾̽͛ͧ̽ ̧̨͚̹͔̖̏͗̀̈́ͪ͆̿ͥͅD̷͔̜̺͉̘̘ͫ̏̀͡A̶̬̒ͦͧ̄ͯ̆ͧͥ͌ͅY̙̼̫͙̦͎̦͉̊͆͑̎͆̄͢

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

I ain't his friend! If you were to ask me if I was his friend, I would say "NO" to you!
I haven't watched Raw in months and just reading the notes is painful. So weird that things spiked during Mania last year and just fizzled almost immediately, then nosedived for a whole year

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i missed randy's revenge
day

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

I missed it, did the crowd enjoy Roman Reigns?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

I hope they team up together at the battle royal

electric funeral
Oct 16, 2004

ACCIO PANTIES
*swoosh flick*

That DICK! posted:

this was the worst garbage i've ever seen but i'll still probably watch next week because my life loving sucks

Aw hell yeah man.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Anime Curator posted:

I hope they team up together at the battle royal

they're almost certainly in what is now a fatal fourway or tornado tag

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

i wasted my night watching this poo poo

ugh

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

i think wwe in general has sucked real real bad lately but between heyman's apoplectic promo, undertaker's spooky lightning strike and randy beating seth from pillar to post in the overrun i was pretty entertained by tonight's RAW

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aScsgUTWhVk

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Daniel Bryan is a B+ player.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

RBX posted:

Daniel Bryan is a B+ player.

The B stands for Beleedat

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I will say one good thing: it will be fun to see a video package of Rusev's career in a few years ending with that entire Cena segment played in full.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

come on, rusev cut a promo where he said that god would spit on america's soul, that's pretty hard core

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Efexeye posted:

come on, rusev cut a promo where he said that god would spit on america's soul, that's pretty hard core

then he got murdered by John Cena, Hand of God, like that lovely chain e-mail with the Marine

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

I ain't his friend! If you were to ask me if I was his friend, I would say "NO" to you!
What exactly are they doing with Bryan right now. It appears he is jobbing out the IC titleholder?? For some reason?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

That DICK! posted:

The B stands for

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

I generally stick by my opinions of the product whether or not people poo poo on me for them. I thought the Bray/Taker/Chair segment was awesome and nobody is going to change my mind about that. I thought the Sting video was great even if Sting talking (not that it WAS Sting talking) was stupid. But tonight during the Cena/Rusev segment WWE made me feel embarrassed for sticking up for something everyone else said was stupid, because I looked away for a few seconds and missed them doing the dumbest possible thing in that window. I deserve to eat crow on this and do so gladly

I don't know how WWE expects anyone to care about their show. Their best program going into Mania involves a title that has been made a literal joke and therefore made a joke out of the 10 guys trying to get it. All of their midcard storylines they've been cultivating for months are going to be settles in a curtain jerk battle royal. The four best female wrestlers on the roster are having a meaningless tag team match with nothing on the line. And now I can't even enjoy this Orton storyline even though it finally got in gear because all I can think about is that the entire thing is probably a plot device to keep Rollins from cashing in at Mania by giving him a Punt.

But at least I can laugh at the loving megajobber Matadors getting a win over the Cenas of the Tag Division.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

nooneofconsequence posted:

I missed it, did the crowd enjoy Roman Reigns?

In the four minutes that he was in the ring before the real, 20-minute main of Orton vs. murders Rollins and table?

Or when he was sitting in the back while Heyman spent 15 minutes making GBS threads all over the family of savage cannibal thugs that he comes from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

lmao

• Locked thread