Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Looper
Mar 1, 2012
while the complaints that the ending stuff isn't as spectacular and climactic as Bayo1's are technically correct they're also kind of dumb because that is a good rear end game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Sure thing, dude.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I'm still waiting to beat both Bayonettas

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ummm, alright man. Peace.

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
I... I don't...

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
What I mean to say is... I... I don't...

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
I... I don't have a WiiU!

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
yeah man, just wait for the emulator to come out, nintendo is aways better on emulators, specially considering this game have lots of dips on framerate on the wii U

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

program666 posted:

yeah man, just wait for the emulator to come out, nintendo is aways better on emulators, specially considering this game have lots of dips on framerate on the wii U

:witch:

program666
Aug 22, 2013

so the witch smiley means that you acknowledge that a post have some truth you don't like huh?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
dont have a wii u so ive never played it .. but u said nintendo is always better on an emulator. theres no way playing ds or 3ds xl games is ever gonna be better on a computer. noooooooooo waaaaaaaay duuuuuuuuude

program666
Aug 22, 2013

yeah, that's what tablets and phones + phonejoy is for (good lord, phonejoy's site have sound, I already hate them a good deal)

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
What about the WiiU Pad? Do a lot of games actually use it or would you just end up ignoring it and playing with the classic controller?

Dec 26, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

theres no way playing ds or 3ds xl games is ever gonna be better on a computer. noooooooooo waaaaaaaay duuuuuuuuude

yeah

Buck Turgidson posted:

What about the WiiU Pad? Do a lot of games actually use it or would you just end up ignoring it and playing with the classic controller?

idgaf about devs making proper use of it or w/e, i use it a bunch for bed gaming and it fully owns at that

program666
Aug 22, 2013

Buck Turgidson posted:

For what I've seen it's essential to a lot of games, this will probably make emulating it way harder than it ever was, I wouldn't actually wait on a emulator this time around if you really really want to play something. Well, it's usually a great team that make nintendo emulators so there is hope, but they would need to make some android app to go along with it or something.

program666 fucked around with this message at 13:32 on Mar 10, 2015

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bayonetta has a thick, sexy rear end and legs that go alllll the way up.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

bayo's legs are spooky

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

program666 posted:

For what I've seen it's essential to a lot of games, this will probably make emulating it way harder than it ever was, I wouldn't actually wait on a emulator this time around if you really really want to play something. Well, it's usually a great team that make nintendo emulators so there is hope, but they would need to make some android app to go along with it or something.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I beat Bayonetta two nights ago and started Bayonetta 2 yesterday. 2 is so much better in terms of getting rid of the frustration. The Muspelheims are much better than the Alfheims and overall the game just feels more polished.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
I feel epic

program666
Aug 22, 2013

Skipping meals is actually bad for your, just eat a diet yogurt.

kevin mung
Jul 15, 2013

by Shine

hhahahah

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

this is major

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I finished Bayonetta 2 last week and it was real fun.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

epic feeling

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

oh hell yeah

Dec 26, 2012

lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

bet his dad's girlfriend has a magnificent rear end

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

didnt pay attention to this the first time but lmao

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

god tier

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

I feel epic to

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Mods please rename me My loving Pants Pocket

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Bayonetta 2 is a v good game brought to us by Nintendo and the Wii U, and we should all be thankful for that and hope for a Bayonetta 3.

• Locked thread