Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Giant Tourtiere
Aug 4, 2006

TRICHER
POUR
GAGNER
They do have offensively talented players. They're just tied to boat anchors and not allowed to play an attacking system.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
I want to reiterate that I don't want to see Carey price in the playoffs

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

"I stood there, wondering why the puck was getting bigger...

and then it hit me."

What the gently caress, Blues.

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

Watch Therrien put Prust on the 2nd line instead of change his barebones offensive "system".

Pancakes by Mail
Oct 21, 2010

Many years later, as he faced the firing squad, Goaltender Carey Price was to remember that distant afternoon when his father took him to discover ice.
Well I think the solution here is obvious, keep benching Parenteau, possibly try to trade Sekac again

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

I do not like the results of any of these games so far tonight. The NHL is conspiring to keep the Jets and Panthers out of the playoffs. :mad:

CousinKevin
Oct 16, 2012

Ever since they worked on that project together, her life turned around and became more exciting.
I love you, Winnipeg Jets

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

and then it hit me."

The refs are pretty much trying to give the Blues the game this period and instead Winnipeg's scored three times, including that SHG to tie it. Very, very poor play by the Blues this period.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

CousinKevin posted:

I love you, Winnipeg Jets

same

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

and then it hit me."

Pavelec makes a ton of good saves this period and then... that.

:siren: Jackman

ktonastya
Aug 23, 2006

I'm afraid I just "blue" myself

I love Barrett Jackman at this moment

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

Blues give up a 3 goal lead and then take it back with that slop :lol:

Stanos
Sep 22, 2009

The best 57 in hockey.
This sure is a Blues game.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

I loving hate Ondrej Pavelec more than I hate Dustin Brown and Matt Cooke combined at this point. He is going to single handedly take the Jets playoff chances and poo poo all over them.

e: Yes I realize Hutch was bad but he is a rookie and they cant ride him every game. :(

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011
Pavelec played good and then does that and ruins a great game. Of course The Wild and Kings win today too

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

I feel like no matter what team he's on Lee Stempniak always scores against the Blues

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
HE SHOOTS, HE SCORES x 6

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009
Not sure I get why that doesn't count as covering the puck in the crease in the Kings-Avs game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanzio037
Dec 9, 2013
I'm still pissed the Flyers traded Coburn😭

• Locked thread