Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
It's here! Jerk off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
HERE WE GO

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

gently caress yeah.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

:supaburn: IT'S HERE :supaburn:

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

X-O posted:

:siren: Netflix Rules Update! :siren:

OK, here's what we're going to try as a test. Some people are not happy with the go-wild aspect of the Netflix threads so we're going to try a different approach. If you have general thoughts on the show that's fine. If you are doing specific reactions to episodes they will go into labeled spoiler tags with the episode you are on or have completed for the first 72 hours. If you haven't gotten to that episode then don't click on the spoiler. This is just a trial for Daredevil and if it doesn't work we'll just go back to the old way from now on. And now an example post:

So far the show is good. I enjoy this show so far through episode 10. It is a fine television program.

1x10
The thing that happens in this episode certainly happened. And how it tied back into what they were saying in episode 3 was definitely a cool thing. I think the villain that appeared in this episode and did the villainy thing was bad. He should be punched by the Daredevil and have to go to jail.

The 1x10 is just the episode you're up to. You can write all about episode four if you want, but if you let something slip that came out later and you forget and it maybe happened in episode six that's why you still put episode 10 and not episode 4. Get it? Hope it works. And if not sorry!

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.
30 seconds in, the credits are pretty good, will update in another minute!

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Daredevil's credits were cooler but these are still very pretty to watch.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I love how they start off really noir sounding and then get more and more rockin.

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand
See you all on the other side.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
And I'm loving the voice overs, again very noir. I guess that's how they're going to do the show, but then the comic was very much a modern noir story.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Apparently everyone in New York does whatever they're doing right next to their window

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
mmmm... Luke Cage's woman got rear end!

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
I can't tell if the writing's bad or if the missing girl's friend's actress is bad

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Jesus I should be asleep. Work will not be fun tomorrow.

This is fantastic so far though. Instantly sold on Colter as Luke Cage the moment he opened his mouth.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

If anyone's still wondering for some odd reason, definitely don't let the kids watch this one.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

X-O posted:

If anyone's still wondering for some odd reason, definitely don't let the kids watch this one.

There's more sex in the first half hour than all the other marvel films put together.

Is Trish Walker supposed to be Patsy Walker?

twistedmentat fucked around with this message at 09:42 on Nov 20, 2015

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Yes.

Jesus, the tension in this episode is something else.

Heathen
Sep 11, 2001

1x01

Well that was an ending. A dark, yet great way to start this show.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Heathen posted:

1x01

Well that was an ending. A dark, yet great way to start this show.

I fuckign know, right?

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
Oh man, that was a good pilot. And Kilgrave gets like 10 seconds of screentime in the whole ep but he manages to be very creepy.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Holy gently caress. :stare:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
1X01

The way they depict Jessica's flashbacks/nightmares are fantastically creepy. The one where he came in and licked her made my skin crawl :gonk:

Loving it so far, the tone and feel of the world is so good.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Holy loving poo poo, you're not wrong. That ending was hosed up and dark as poo poo.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

X-O posted:

Holy gently caress. :stare:

:stare: indeed

Bring it on episode 2.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Colter is so great as Luke.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Well watching one episode before bed was the worst decision I've made this week. Because I literally cannot watch another one.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
1x02

LESTER FREAMON!

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all

twistedmentat posted:

Holy loving poo poo, you're not wrong. That ending was hosed up and dark as poo poo.

X-O posted:

Well watching one episode before bed was the worst decision I've made this week. Because I literally cannot watch another one.

:sludgepal:

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
1x2
Jessica is about to get a down home Lester Freeman stare down the glasses

RubberLuffy
Mar 31, 2011
Episode 1 was fantastic but the last like 15 or so minutes just make me feel really lovely. Like, just really upsetting stuff. Bravo. I think a better start than Daredevil had, which I really liked too.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Episode 3: Jesus, this show has a lot of loving

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Okay so I've just fallen into episode 2 straight away. I must not binge these, I have poo poo to do.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
1x02

Luke being so bored by this barfight is hilarious

Somebody fucked around with this message at 10:37 on Nov 20, 2015

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Episode 2: holy poo poo the Luke cage scene was cool

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

1x02 Trish is always wearing purple. She's def under PMs influence

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

navyjack posted:

1x02 Trish is always wearing purple. She's def under PMs influence

Oh God, it's everywhere!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
These opening credits look cooler every time.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I do enjoy seeing David Tennant not being Dr who or in that GI Joe movie. He's really good at being creepy

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
1x3
Bloody hell Jessica... ride that dick!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heathen
Sep 11, 2001

Sweet Christmas.