Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Beens
Dec 2, 2006

Lupus Rufus posted:

OH! Another detail! The opening credits, we see "With Carrie Anne Moss" "And David Tennant" I just dig that Trinity gets credited before The Doctor.

Generally the way credits work is that the "with" actors are listed in such a way that the "and" one is classed as higher billing than the others.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Beens
Dec 2, 2006
Maybe I missed something, but in the early part of the show there was all the angst about the missing gun deal money and how Mariah needed that specific money "NOW" and cottonmouth was promising her he would get it soon. It was 1 bag of money, about a million dollars or so. At that point didn't he still have all the backup cash in all his various safehouses? Why didn't he just give Mariah some of that whilst looking for the gun deal money?

Mr Beens
Dec 2, 2006

Junkenstein posted:

I'll never understand the big deal about actors playing different versions of characters. They're actors. That's what they do.

Agree. The great thing was though that for the whole of the first season Torv was lambasted for being a terrible actor, but it just turns out she was a good actor playing a fairly repressed loner character.

Mr Beens
Dec 2, 2006
Up to episode 5 and I think it's OK - not bad, but not great.
Why is 3/4 of the credits just endless executive producers?