Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Respectfully petitioning the mods for a less awful thread title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

Boru posted:

Daredevil's showrunner really wants to make a R rated tv series for The Punisher. I don't want to get my hopes up, but it still is exciting to me.

Don't get your hopes up. DeKnight is the world's biggest cocktease. See: Incursion.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

Boru posted:

Am I the only one pulling for a Moon Knight show? :pervert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L58rdhCfDIU

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

Boogaleeboo posted:

Rob Liefield I give the absolute credit of being 100% self-aware of his Rob Liefieldness, which is a lot more than you can say about some people in comics.

Rob Liefield was actually pretty good until the 2000s. It wasn't until the Heroes Reborn era that he became the comic book world's Picasso.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

bobkatt013 posted:

So you saying that he was good until 2000 except for the heroes reborn era that happened in 95

Yeah, I kinda forgot how quickly the Image guys went back to Marvel after the big split. Liefield's original run at Marvel and his first two years at Image were good. Then he got rich and lazy, and has been phoning it in ever since.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
The Marvel shakeup reminds of this little gem from the early 2000s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpac3C3P76Q

Dumbo 2 was cancelled shortly thereafter and none of these people were allowed to make another movie ever again.

Which just goes to show that sometimes the system works.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

nelson posted:

I wonder if she buys alarm clocks in bulk.

From an ironic retro clock store on Etsy.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Luke Cage got bigger titties than Jessica Jones.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

HIJK posted:

http://youtu.be/F5vG6JXbT38 Second teaser for JJ. I hope we get to see the fight!

Tall Slut, No Panties is finally a reality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax

sticklefifer posted:

I'm curious to see how Agents of SHIELD is going to handle that. If there's a year between the film's two parts I could see the show having a tie-in that removes certain characters from the show for a whole season.

Maria Hill: Well, Coulsen, no doubt you've heard about the trouble we've been having with Steve Rogers.
Coulsen: I may have heard something about that.
Maria Hill: Can you talk to him? He respects you.
Coulsen: No, I trust Steve to do what's right. How about you talk to Tony?
Maria Hill: I've tried. Those boys are just going to have to settle it themselves. God help the rest of us.
*animated banner ad for Captain America III: The Civil War appears on the bottom of the screen*