Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Just started watching Netflix Marvel in the past couple weeks. Don't care too !much about the timeline, so watched both seasons of Jessica Jones, both seasons of Daredevil, and Punisher in that order. Loved JJ1 and Punisher, JJ2 was kind of a mess but still liked it, Daredevil was okay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Cythereal posted:

Finished it this afternoon. On the whole, it was okay - some good, some bad, but I think it needed a character or problem or event to hold things together more.

My feelings on the Netflix outings so far:

Good: Daredevil S1, Jessica Jones S1, The Punisher (this one still stuns me how good it was)

Okay: Luke Cage, Daredevil S2, Jessica Jones S2

Bad: Iron Fist, Defenders

Kind of my thoughts now except swapping the Daredevil seasons because s2 has Frank Castle and s1 doesn't.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Cythereal posted:

I consider Daredevil s2 okay because the Punisher parts are good and the Hand parts are bad.

Yeah, I just never found Matt interesting enough to really get into DD1 as much.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

DeafNote posted:

But he finally learned how to hear them or something!
surely that counts for something

I love how they can quiet their heartbeats and move silent up until the second they have to take a breath at which point their movements are 100% "visible" for the rest of the fight.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Probably every marvel season would be significantly better if it was 2-3 episodes shorter.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Got like 3 eps into IF and no real interest in finishing it, but I did like Luke Cage s1 and I guess Danny is in s2?

Is there a good summary of what I should know from IF s1 and Defenders if I want to just skip to LCs2?

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
I liked Danny in his lcs2 appearance than any of IF or Defenders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

Lurdiak posted:

See I barely remember that sequence, but the Protect Ya Neck sequence is the stupidest poo poo I've ever seen and it's gonna be burned in my brain forever.

Which one was this?