Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
1x02
loving Jesus, that ending fight sequence. :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
1x04
That is one hell of a way to introduce us to Fisk. All of that, in one episode. Holy poo poo.

This show is amazing. I'm not interested in the subject matter of Spartacus, but drat, maybe I'll check it out anyways.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Good lord.

1x05
It's episode 5, and we're dealing with stuff that would be season end material. Sheesh. I mean, one of the original 5 groups is now basically out of the picture.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
After doing the first half last night, time to finish the rest tonight. Starting with:

1x08
I'm loving Vanessa. She's an amazing character for Fisk to develop off of.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

WarLocke posted:

God drat is it great to see non-shaky-cam fight choreography.

This, so much this. I wish we'd get more of it. I mean, for a recent example my family dragged me to the theaters to see Taken 3, and all I can remember about the entire movie is how the fight scenes were so bad with this I felt sick and couldn't follow anything that was happening.

1x13
I love how great all of the characters are. Vanessa, Fisk, Matt, the Priest, everyone. So drat good. Vanessa in particular. She's not trying to change Fisk, Fisk isn't trying to change her. They accept each other for who they are, and don't lie to the other. Aside from the very beginning where Fisk asks her out the first time, it's one of the few TV romances I haven't cringed at in some way, and the beginning part makes sense for the character after a couple episodes so I'm not counting it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

1x03

Hahaha holy poo poo that flashback scene was super loving cheesy. I know it was supposed to be all emotional but it did not come off that way at all.

The show is kinda :mediocre: through 3 episodes. Trying too hard and not quite nailing it.

For comic readers: Is there a reason that Killgrave is loving with her? Because I hope he's just not evil for the sake of being evil.

1x03

I'm betting she's the only one to walk away, the only one he couldn't get to come back. It's pretty great story telling for me. I know nothing about the comics, but from these three episodes I'm getting a pretty good feeling for the man he is, that he's a possessive, fixated, broken man. She walked away, and that pisses him off more than anything.