Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

1x05

Hahaha foggy just dismantling that lawyer chick. That ruled. I like that everyone gets a chance to be a badass. Urich, Foggy, Claire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

1x08

Haha she makes him dress like comic book kingpin.

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

1x09

OH poo poo HAND NINJAS RIGHT OFF THE BAT

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

1x11

Holy poo poo that ending! Rest in piss Wesley!

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

1x12

If you kill Urich I swear to god Kingp--

GOD drat YOU FISK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Just finished and GODDAMN what an incredible show. I didn't plan on watching it all today, but it just sort of happened.

I didn't realize that Claire was supposed to be Night Nurse until someone pointed it out to me.

Bunnita posted:

I have some 'these references probably related to comic book stuff questions, from the whole series. [spoiler] Where is the Chinese lady from? Someone earlier said the boy held a demon? I found it odd that neither of those two things were explained at all, but I guess we need stuff set up for the other shows. I'm sure there are a ton more that I missed. Do we have a list yet?

I'm not super knowledgeable about this stuff, but I'll try my best. The japanese dude was a member of the Hand, a clan of evil ninjas that are ruled by a demon. The boy was probably supposed to be a host for said demon. Why were they bringing him to New York? Who knows! It also looked like Stick was working for a member of the Hand (Gorgon????).

As for the Chinese lady, I don't know much about Iron Fist, but I guess the logo she used on her heroin was a reference to one of Iron Fist's bad guys. Her home, I'd guess, is K'un-Lun, the place where Danny Rand trained to become Iron Fist.