Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir Potato
May 26, 2012

PO-TAY-TOES
Boil 'em, mash 'em, cook 'em in a stew

Boru posted:

Am I the only one pulling for a Moon Knight show? :pervert:

I'd even settle for a few guest appearances.

I'd love one of these shows for like everybody. I so want a Taskmaster show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Potato
May 26, 2012

PO-TAY-TOES

computer parts posted:

If you want a Superman that's both potentially corruptible and not omnipotent, may I suggest the hit film Man of Steel.

And then when you're done, I suggest heading over to the Comic Book Movie Megathread and letting everyone in there really know how you felt about the movie. They'll all appreciate it, I'm sure.

Sir Potato
May 26, 2012

PO-TAY-TOES
Someone mentioned earlier that the purple in the trailers and title for Jessica Jones is kinda similar to the red for Daredevil, and I hope this is a trend throughout all the shows: yellow for Luke Cage and Green for Iron Fist. And then for Defenders they mash all the colors up for like a really gross brown.

I don't know anything about Jessica Jones outside of the little I've seen from this thread: she's a PI, seriously hosed up from Kilgrave (the Purple Man?), can fly sometimes. But I'm still really hyped for this just as much as I was for Daredevil. I knew more about Daredevil than JJ (I knew of Daredevil for awhile, but I don't think I knew he was blind until the show) but I'm excited for this. Hopefully if this series works as well as Daredevil did, it will give people a likelier chance to appreciate the more unknown superheroes like Cage and Iron Fist (also two I know nothing about.)

I'm hyped.

Sir Potato
May 26, 2012

PO-TAY-TOES
So I didn't know anything whatsoever about JJ before coming into this and I was really into Kilgrave. I probably know even less about Luke Cage so who would be possible season-long villains for him? I'm looking at his enemies list on Wikipedia but I can't see a single name on there I recognize besides the Purple Man. I'm curious about who would give Luke a difficult time of things, since he just has super strength and unbreakable skin, and would be interesting enough to last a full season.

Sir Potato
May 26, 2012

PO-TAY-TOES

etalian posted:

Even better it's jon bernthal of walking dead fame

I prefer to imagine the Punisher just as his character from the Wolf of Wall Street and he is impossible to take seriously.