Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

It's happening!

Episode 1
I CAN'T SEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Deadpool posted:

... or even SHIELD

Whoa, steady on!!

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

loving HELL

Ep 1
The montage at the end of the first episode has loving sold me on this show, especially the blind drug sweatshop bit. Awesome.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

cams posted:

1x01
holy gently caress that ending montage was some fuckin brutal poo poo... i am in love.

poo poo yeah!

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Ugly In The Morning posted:

1x02
AHahaha, that part where Daredevil goes all bombs-away with a fire extingusher is awesome.

Yeah that was some proper Home Alone poo poo.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

EPisode 2
I just saw one of those water tower things, and it also appears in the opening credits, anyone know the significance? Or will we find out soon probably?

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

cams posted:

1x11 ending
WESLEY, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. he was my favorite... gently caress you karen page, you suck! kingpin is gonna be really sad that his best friend died! you're a big jerk!

oh god yeah I just saw that.
ep12
probably most shocking episode end apart from 8, and the awesome blind sweatshop bit in 1.

for the opener for 12 i was all like KAREN!!!! :(

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Deadpool posted:

Well he is the comedy relief but the good thing is that he's not only the comedy relief.

There is him, then there is his hair, then there is his hair during flashbacks.

Edit: read that as not THE only comedy relief, but my point still stands.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Rocksicles posted:

Gotta say being able to watch this even before most Goons was a rare treat for me. I finished watching it 8 hours ago, i'm sold on this global distribution thingamajig

I agree, thanks for coming to Australia Netflix.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Hollismason posted:

I'm just starting 1:08 and uh Holy poo poo :catstare: Holy poo poo that opening

Nah mate, that whole loving episode.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Hollismason posted:

Where did you see Herc?

Ep8
Herc from the wire, Domenick Lombardozzi, plays Fisks dad.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Deadpool posted:

Remember starting tonight at 3am EST we no longer have to use spoiler tags. I'll be taking a vacation at that point as I'm only done through episode seven. But I'd like to ask everyone that has posted how well you like this policy for spoilers and would you like it to continue for other Netflix shows? I think pretty much everyone understood it and did exactly as it was laid out and in that case I'd call it a success but I'd like to hear feedback from you guys as well.

I liked it, I watched the first four episodes as soon as I could, and the rest the next day, so it was good reading the thread and knowing which bits were safe to read in discussions about the show.

Also I'm just getting to the point where I'm getting sick of clicking or mousing over everything to read it, so I'm glad spoiler time is about to end. Let's keep this rule for future I think.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

gently caress yeah.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Heathen posted:

1x01

Well that was an ending. A dark, yet great way to start this show.

I fuckign know, right?

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

X-O posted:

Holy gently caress. :stare:

:stare: indeed

Bring it on episode 2.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

MrAristocrates posted:

1x06: Kilgrave peeling back the wallpaper :tviv:

gently caress!!!!!!

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

1x07

Just finished episode seven and jesus christ that was upsetting. i needed to have a minute to calm down before moving on.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

1x08

That's Hank, say hi, Hank

"Hi Hank"

hehehehe

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

ShineDog posted:

I've got a friend who is fairly easily trigged by suicide and it kind of seems by kilgraves nature that this will come up. Would I be correct in this assessment?

Yeah, Very correct.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Rarity posted:

1x10

WHAT THE gently caress, HOPE?!?!

:stonk:

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

The TV IV › Netflix Marvel: Jessica Jones tonight at 12am PTSD

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

NecroMonster posted:

1x08 so yeah my skin is basically doing it's drat best to remove itself from the rest of my body

don't worry, the compulsion will wear off, given time and distance, just run, get away from here.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

twistedmentat posted:

1x09

Holy poo poo Kilgraves escape was brutal! Lucky Patsy used up all her bullets. At least the detective saw everything, and its also on tape

1x10
Yes, what a relief, now they have proof and can nail him for sure

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Hollismason posted:

We're getting a Luke Cage mini series right, cause Colt is probably the most amazing piece of casting ever.

Yup. Sometime next year.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luke_Cage_(TV_series)

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

twistedmentat posted:

Is that the next Netflix show or do we get season 2 of Daredevil first?

Both just say "2016" but my guess is S2 of Daredevil first, alternate it a little. Also, filming began on DD2 in July and LC in September.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Steve Yun posted:

That (episode 2 or 3) buzzsaw thing was dumb. He's a barkeep, he's not rich. Aren't there cheaper ways to demonstrate that you can't get hurt? Use a hammer! A knife! A cigarette lighter!

It was a while back, but wasn't it there from tools from men fixing her door?

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Chokes McGee posted:

Anyway here's a fun idea for those of you who aren't finished yet: The Jessica Jones drinking game!

I also came up with one

- Drink what Jessica drinks, when Jessica drinks it.

and that was before we saw her drink a whole bottle of red in under a minute.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Dongattack posted:

eeehhh, JJ was such a boring character that i won't be watching the next season.

What next season? Daredevil S2, Luke Cage, or The Defenders?

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

zoux posted:

Seriously? It was so Kilgrave could force her to sign the divorce papers.

Nah, even Kilgrave commented on when he said "A doctor you trust" she took him to her ex's/

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

X-O posted:

As I said before, if the writer of Twilight brought us what I believe to be the best Marvel show by far then I'm satisfied their choice here is the right one. Even if his last show wasn't that well received.

This.

Given that the worst part of the MCU is still quite good (age of ultron) I think we can give Marvel the benefit of the doubt here.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

HIJK posted:

The main difference between Agent Carter and SHIELD is that SHIELD tries to work around it's limitations (budget, sets, being on ABC) whereas Agent Carter embraces the limitations and creates big goofy fun out of them.

The main similarity is that they are both the best super hero comic book show.

Along with flash arrow legends of tomorrow daredevil Jessica jones and powers.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Four Score posted:

I've never heard of "AOL.", is this a new online news outlet of some kind I should be following? They seem to get some neat-o exclusives!

They are pretty cool, I can get you an AOL disk if you're interested.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

:siren: :siren: :siren: IT'S TIME :siren: :siren: :siren:

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

BrianWilly posted:

Go to hell, everybody

I don't know about hell, but I'm now immersing myself in the devils kitchen.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Maluco Marinero posted:

See, here in Australia, I sit down after getting the kids to bed, and lookie here, Daredevil season 2 is out.

gently caress yeah, 6PM release time.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

End of S2E2

Wow, is every episode going to end with Matt getting destroyed?

This is great so far.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

That was amazing.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

loving, Episode 4 isn't loving around

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

2x04

Jesus Christ, just drill into the punishers feet why don't you

Adbot