Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Dr. Strange is the most magical man of magic mans in the magical world of the marvel universe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i like the group of people who think they are "genre savvy", but only see stories are as a bunch of actions done by characters and plot as a wavy line while ignoring the important things like motivation, characterization, theme, and whether or not the story has tim curry

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

mikeraskol posted:

Look on my works and despair.

what are your opinions on tim curry

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Rarity posted:

They're not the only ones :rimshot:

They should borrow Joss Whedon, he had a good one in Avengers 2

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
They might end up doing it so he turns purple when he uses his powers or something, but its not really needed and I would probably just prefer him to look normal all the time.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Jedit posted:

Also you're a giant loving sperglord with no sense of fun, though that should come as no surprise to anyone who has read this far in the thread.

you are displaying the behaviors you are accusing this poster of having.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
A good Punisher show would be like the Mission Impossible tv series or Burn Notice, except all his plans just lead to killing and explosions in clever ways.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
ROM the Space Knight Max coming to a netflix near you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Do you guys think Purple Man is going to do a Kevin Spacey impression when he monologues to the audience?
"Now watch this, I am going to use my mind controlling powers on this senator"