Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CeeJee
Dec 4, 2001
Oven Wrangler

Except for building a time machine and getting young(er, she is eternally young) Monica Belluci this is the best possible choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CeeJee
Dec 4, 2001
Oven Wrangler

STAC Goat posted:

That trailer actually gave me chills. I was a little skeptical about Ritter in the role because I guess she just left more of an impression on me from Don't Trust the Bitch than Breaking Bad, but that trailer sold me on her completely. Cage seems good and Kilgrave is horrifying. I'm pumped.

The girl in the handcuffs with blond hair and dark eyes is shot in a way that makes her really creepy. No idea why, she seems to be a victim of a Purple Man mindfuck but her face with half the screen in complete darkness (which looks like Jessica's hair) makes it eerie.

CeeJee
Dec 4, 2001
Oven Wrangler
1x5

I enjoyed seeing the plans to catch Kilgrave be made and executed almost as much as Kilgrave having made plans of his own to counter them. It's refreshing to see the characters discuss things rationally instead of just rushing into some half assed plan that makes you go 'Why Don't You Just...!'. Kilgrave getting a security detail and Patsy a self defense trainer is way more then usually is done by people who have plenty of means to get protection but never do so. When cop guy nearly killed Patsy it seemed a bit over the top to prove she could not defend herself no matter what but learning later the cop was a very well trained operator put that into perspective.

Also, pre-Kilgrave Jessica was Chloe from DTTB, getting a job to get dirt on some rear end in a top hat, get six months severance pay and a glowing review is just what she'd do.

CeeJee
Dec 4, 2001
Oven Wrangler
I'm 2 episodes in and it feels like they made a proper Jack Reacher movie.