Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Tony Stark could probably gently caress over Fisk with an hour of computer hacking or some poo poo. He really is a jerk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

The neighbor is meant to be creepy. Didn't he take some of Betty's hair?

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Tennant's Hannibal could probably speak understandable English

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Also House of Cards isn't that good.

e: wait it's rated higher than Breaking Bad? I guess it's not fair since it's only 1 season so far and hasn't had a chance to falter yet.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I think The Dark Knight was like #2 at some point.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I feel alone in not giving a gently caress about Iron Fist, Jessica Jones, or Luke Cage. Just make more Daredevil.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Yeah well Daredevil is supposed to be American and they got a Brit playing him so gently caress this show

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Looks like bad Sin City

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

HIJK posted:

Oh my god Marco Checchetto is amazing I can't even

I don't get it. Do I need context to understand that panel?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Billzasilver posted:

Edit: and wow I could watch rosario Dawson doing........ anything she is too beautiful

I've thought this since Clerks 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQfKbGBjorE