Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kin
Nov 4, 2003

Sometimes, in a city this dirty, you need a real hero.

Hmm, maybe it'll look better in motion.

I've always seen DD's costume as a really simple unarmoured deal. Like if they were gonna replace spandex, they'd use long sleeved red t-shirt kind of deal and the mask is basically a modified balaclava/bandana or something.

I guess it's just my (albeit limited) impression of who Daredevil is. Like, he's not some super rich dude able to pull together some expensive looking modified body armour in order to look like he's out of something like Kickass, and is instead just a guy (with powers) chucking on some red poo poo and beating the tar out of the lowlifes ruining his street to gently caress up the plans of the guy running the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU