Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KPC_Mammon
Jan 23, 2004

Ready for the fashy circle jerk

Soothing Vapors posted:

Netflix plz provide us an entire punisher season that us basically Rorschach's prison scenes from watchmen

Having it set in prison means they could bring back the Kingpin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KPC_Mammon
Jan 23, 2004

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I said it in the genchat thread, but remember when EW put out the Days of Future Past promos and they looked like absolute poo poo? And then the movie came out and looked fantastic? I'm gonna delay judgement for now.

Clearly, if anyone's deserving of more second chances it's Scott Buck.

KPC_Mammon
Jan 23, 2004

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

My job here is done, until the next time people start hyperfocusing on "not enough fighting/the fighting is BAD/not enough like the comics/not realistic enough/it's proper shite, cor blimey!"

Of course there'll be a next time. All of this has happened before, and all of this will happen again.

Did you see how many cuts they made in the fight scene during the promo they just released?

And that was probably above average for the new series, since they thought it was good enough to get people hype. Fighting is going to be bad.

KPC_Mammon
Jan 23, 2004

Yeah, a big difference between that clip and Iron Fist is you actually see the impact of blows. One long take would have been cooler but at least it was coherent and brutal.

KPC_Mammon
Jan 23, 2004

ditty bout my clitty posted:

Punisher and JJ cancelled, dear white people renewed, what a time to review one’s streaming options.

What does Dear White People have to do with anything?

ditty bout my clitty posted:

Also let’s not forget Falcon from the avengers cast as loving Takieshi Kovacs in altered carbon season 2. They should replace Zooey Deschanel with Jared Leto next season of new girl.

Nah, Jared Leto is a piece of poo poo and I'd rather he not get any more work.