Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

No, seriously... what kurds?!
I'm getting to the last few episodes. Given all the deaths and collateral damage that Kilgrave is racking up, why they're still trying to keep him alive, just to save some poor poor widdle girl from jail, is beyond me. Marvel morals, I suppose. Simpson (or what's his name) had it right. Rifle and bam.

Combat Pretzel fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Nov 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

Nearing the end. Good series, but what's kind of annoying however is the ongoing shoot-outs. You'd figure that after a while certain parties would finally give it a rest. If he's that famous in that part of the series, the bulletproof thing would be well know by then, too.

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

RareAcumen posted:

What would you suggest random mook #16 do otherwise? Luke's going around tossing people like an average person throwing clothes into a laundry hamper.
Do what happened in the intro of one of the episodes. Scram.

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

Just on Daredevil S03E06... What bugs the living poo poo out of me is that Bullseye, with his crappy FBI training, which he probably never applied outside training, can keep up with the martial arts and experience of Matt.

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

Nearing the end of S3 of Daredevil. Kinda hilarious that they want to take down Fisk by the book, but shooting henchmen is OK.

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

I'm on episode three of JJ S3, and I sure hope there's a point to her being so super obnoxious compared to previous seasons.

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

Eh, I'm not on board with the Hogarth plot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Combat Pretzel
Jun 23, 2004

Intersecting is an interesting term, since this time around, she goes all out of her way.

(I forgot specifics of the last two seasons by now.)