Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tvb
Dec 22, 2004

We don't understand Chinese, dude!

Eh! Frank posted:

I love when Daredevil confronts him in the parking garage, he just tases him, calls him an rear end in a top hat, and drives off. Doesn't kick him while he's on the ground or try to kill him or anything, or try to get any sort of payback for the troubles he has caused. He just gets annoyed with him.

It was a great payoff to his "I'm getting my stun gun out of storage" line, too. I was devastated when we lost Leland.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tvb
Dec 22, 2004

We don't understand Chinese, dude!

The Sharmat posted:

All the stuff with Ben Urich made me wonder how they could do JJ for Spiderman believably, given that in this decade New Yorkers would post thousands of pictures of Spiderman on the internet every day, taken with cellphone cameras.

They can do that with celebrities, too, but the paparazzi still have careers.