Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dogeatdog
Jun 17, 2005

dj_clawson posted:

Daredevil clearly takes place in an alternate reality Hells' Kitchen.

I know this was a couple pages back, but this made me laugh so hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dogeatdog
Jun 17, 2005

tsob posted:

A Hercules show as the light-hearted, optimistic and silly fun times show a la the Flash to Daredevil's Arrow analogue would be pretty amazing. Him, or She-Hulk, which could make for a really fun episodic comedy show set in the MCU with lots of cameos and lampshading a la some of her better comic runs. And also giving them a female lead show I suppose, since that's probably something they'll want to eventually.

I think you're forgetting Agent Carter and Jessica Jones (kind of sad it can't be called Alias, but oh well).

Dogeatdog
Jun 17, 2005

TheJoker138 posted:

Well you're in luck because they did that scene almost word for word in the movie.

He just forgot to add "done well" in front of live action.