Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«1396 »
Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Here you go. Juicy Fruit. Happy?

Hegel Exercises posted:

Any tips for the Goliath (aside from 'lol' or 'don't')?

I'm going to try to give this wretched thing a fair shake because... I don't know I like pain and humiliation?

Gin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big McHuge
Feb 4, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.

I was very unimpressed by the Thunderer when I first got it, however over the past few weeks I've come around to it and it's now one of my favorite ships. Just push with your team at about half speed, setting fires to everything at long range, then swap to AP and crank up the engine when it's time to brawl. Also be a good teammate and call out when enemy BBs use dcons.

Petro is still a poo poo ship, but at least I crawled above the 50% WR mark in it finally.

kaesarsosei
Nov 7, 2012

Is the Thunderer really worth it though if you already have a Conqueror? None of the current Coal or Research ships really appeal to me, but I do want to get Kutnetsov and also hoard currency in case something comes that does look better. I've enjoyed Atlanta in the past so it's a pity I missed out on the Smolensk.

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Here you go. Juicy Fruit. Happy?

so how long has typing [e1] and [a2] et al in chat make the ship symbols show up?

for example, copy/paste this into your next game: "sink the [e4] if you see it, whatever the hell it is"

«1396 »