Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Viperidae
Feb 7, 2007
Arf!
I'm looking forward to more players. Maybe it will make the matchmaker behave better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viperidae
Feb 7, 2007
Arf!

Asehujiko posted:

I got in! :toot:

Is there an EU goon group?

There's a Goons channel ingame. And the 2pac TS.

Viperidae
Feb 7, 2007
Arf!

jownzy posted:

Man, this exp gain is worse than NavyField Beta exp.

100+ hits, 2 caps, 4 ships sunk. 900 xp. wtf do I need to do?

Make sure you are playing random and not coop.

Viperidae
Feb 7, 2007
Arf!

Lord Koth posted:

I'm not really getting how people are getting such high credit games. Like, one of my best was earning 212k credits recently in a game where I did 165k damage in my Nagato. Even with the credit flag, that still only would have brought that up to ~250k or so.

Meanwhile, you did just over 70k damage and got well over double my earnings. And it's not even like you were shooting higher tier ships, which supposedly earns more or something.

What the hell am I doing wrong? Because it can't just be a destroyer thing, since I've had high damage games in destroyers too and gotten nowhere near that much.

Are you playing co-op or random?

Viperidae
Feb 7, 2007
Arf!
I decided to reinstall this after not playing since last year.

It seems captain skills have been reset. What are the recommended skills for the different ship types now?

Viperidae
Feb 7, 2007
Arf!
Awesome! Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viperidae
Feb 7, 2007
Arf!
I have applied to GOON.

Oh god, I have no idea how to skill my captains. I just started playing again a few days go.