Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sair
May 11, 2007

Are any of those ships you can buy with coal worth getting?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sair
May 11, 2007

The Lightning is more fun just for the amount of bullshit you can get away with.

Sair
May 11, 2007

I just unlocked the Fiji and did you know it's really fun?

Sair
May 11, 2007

This loving game.

Sair
May 11, 2007

Is the Nelson still fun?

Sair
May 11, 2007

Now I'm all sad I bought the Jean Bart like a month ago. Georgia sounds way more fun.

Sair
May 11, 2007

I have no idea what to do with these French destroyers.

Sair
May 11, 2007

WoT will give you nothing but regrets.

Sair
May 11, 2007

CitizenKain posted:

Had a game last night where every BB on our team was dead in about 5 minutes. One of them said that since the DDs weren’t capping, they had too. It was 5 min in, we had one cap, they had one cap and the last was contested, but nope, let’s loving YOLO into a cap with 2 smoke clouds. Still managed 130k damage in a Kitakaze though.

Some people get real mad about destroyers not rushing straight at the point.

Sair
May 11, 2007

Moral_Hazard posted:

I had a game last night where I was the only Tier VII and everyone else was V and VI and I was in a Sinop. When it's the solo top tier ship, the Sinop is so stupidly OP. It also highlights how incredibly power creeped ships like the Omaha or New York are.

I just played a game like this and its hilarious. Just turn in and wait for your guns to reload.

Sair
May 11, 2007

Burns posted:

Kremlin has 7km AA so yes i think being able to knock out its AA guns is a good change.

On the other hand, gently caress carriers.

Sair
May 11, 2007

I love the Mogami with the 203s. Be a little fire starting poo poo and go dark whenever someone looks at you. You can get a lot of work out of those torpedoes too.

Sair
May 11, 2007

Wow, submarines loving suck to play against. Not even in an overpowered way, there is just nothing you can do about them unless you're in a destroyer. And even then its boring.

Sair
May 11, 2007

The European destroyers are really fun right up until a carrier decides to ruin you.

Aside from that, they are the best destroyer line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sair
May 11, 2007

So I just looked at this again for the first time in several months and uh

How's it going?