Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007
IF I REPORT SOMETHING, BAN ME.
Just checking in to say that a fleet of 3 DD's wrecks everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

I'm literally averaging 5 kills per game destroyers are the best

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

SuperSix posted:

ive played 14 games in my nicholas and havent won one of them....

damnit i just want a Farragut

If you are getting shot at it usually means you screwed up. You should be dropping torps and slipping behind an island/smokescreen/kongo. Usually you get a change to sneak over onto the other side and catch a couple battleships or carriers unawares.

Lorem ipsum
Sep 25, 2007

Poil posted:

Thanks. But how in the world am I supposed to aim that precise with torpedo bombers? It's hard enough to hit as it is with battleships leisurely evading closing V-shaped torpedo formations. :(

You don't have to kill them the first time with bombers because unlike destroyers, you can try again