Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Renaissance Nerd
Mar 29, 2010
Showing closed to me too, from the WoWS main page.

Disregard, the main page doesn't work but the links above do!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Renaissance Nerd
Mar 29, 2010
I missed this, but if Wargaming is syncing gold and premium time, does this mean that there won't be a wipe between Open Beta and Release?

A Renaissance Nerd
Mar 29, 2010
Just picked up a Cleveland again after the wipe.

Current Status report: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y-O9_HC9RQ

Also I'm doing weirdly well in the Wyoming. I guess it's because pubbie BB captains keep using HE against me, meanwhile I'm landing 6+ penetrating AP hits and evaporating large parts of their HP in a single volley.

A Renaissance Nerd
Mar 29, 2010

rossmum posted:

Playing with Ren_Nerd earlier, he killed an Amagi from full HP alone, in a New York. All citadels. It was hilarious.

Well, it helped that Amagi couldn't aim for poo poo and missed all of his broadsides. I think that was my 8 citadel, 5 kill game.

A Renaissance Nerd
Mar 29, 2010
Is it a paper design? A quick Google-ing shows that the USS Buffalo was a planned Fargo class cruiser. Essentially an upgraded Cleveland, armed with the same 152mm guns, not the 203s the screenshots show.

A Renaissance Nerd
Mar 29, 2010

MrKatharsis posted:

Good game tonight guys, especially getting the "gently caress goons" out of our enemies.

Nah, man. "gently caress Goons" is the agreed-upon greeting in World of * games.

A Renaissance Nerd
Mar 29, 2010
Sometimes the Nurnberg doesn't explode. Sometimes it makes other ships explode.

The entire enemy team piled into the A cap, and I flanked around the south and west, and proceeded to perforate some broadsiding crusiers. Special note to the Yorck who was at full health, then proceeded to lose in a gun fight to my 1/3rd HP Nurn. :downs:

A Renaissance Nerd
Mar 29, 2010

Desiderata posted:

What's the correct term for a Kraken-Confederate-High-Caliber-Loss?

gently caress Pubbies? Team Was Too Heavy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Renaissance Nerd
Mar 29, 2010

When did they buff the Montana? Because getting citadels on a Yamato like that, also apparently with buffed citadels?. :allears: