Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.
I, also, would love an EU key. I have been trying to get one for a while now. I just want to shoot boats!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.

TheFluff posted:

I've handed out 18 keys to goons so far :v:

I am a amateur historian gigantic nerd who visits the Swedish national military archives on a weekly basis, doing research on Swedish tank development history. I've been doing this for about a year and a half at this point. Wargaming has shown interest in implementing Swedish tanks and I had a meeting regarding that with their historian Yuri Pasholok and some other WG employees in Stockholm a month or so back. When I asked my contact at Wargaming for a key for my own use he was like "you should've asked earlier, there was a closed alpha you could've been in but feel free to ask for keys for your friends/people in your gaming community" and since I mostly play online games with goons, well, you're all my friends right? I also got more keys for promising to investigate Swedish ships.

Well you are my friend forever now! :glomp:

Feel free to sperg about Swedish tanks or boats anytime imo

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.
So how can I run this game in 1920x1080? It seems like the maximum resolution I can run this game in is something weird like 1660x900? Everytime I load the game my monitor moans at me about running it in the native resolution.

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.

Keru posted:

Make sure it's set to the correct aspect ratio, it should be 16:10 for 1920*1080.

Yeah it turns out that i'm just super dumb and didn't realise the resolution options had a scroll bar. :downs:

Dravs
Mar 8, 2011

You've done well, kiddo.

TheFluff posted:

Well, speak of the devil and he will materialise on your doorstep. I retract the offer of handing out EU keys to US people because I just got 20 US keys to hand out.

I've started handing these out so check your PM's, but I actually have to do real work today plus sit in meetings and poo poo so I'm not handing them all out at once. If you don't have PM's post your email address and I'll send you your key that way (xthetenth, looking at you).

Really? I thought you just got to go around museums and stuff and study old boats! Oh well, even Indiana Jones had to go to meetings I guess.