Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sphrin
Apr 13, 2012
Yeah, pubbies have problems shooting one another in Tanks with fairly decent accuracy guns with the enemy stationary and now you have everyone in constant motion while you have to dodge islands and torpedoes then keep your ship positioned so that you can maximize your amount of cannons on target and minimize the profile you show to enemies.

The game is very basic point and click and watching someone stream it earlier everyone was saying how slow and easy it looks but I can imagine the people who can keep track of all those factors will do remarkably better than the idiots who complain how this takes no skill.

Luckily NA didn't seem to have a long line of folks signing up so it only took an hour from signing up to get an invite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sphrin
Apr 13, 2012
Holy poo poo after playing a few games I feel like a pubby, its going to take a while before I can completely wrap my head around all the different mechanics and how much situational awareness you need. It's way too easy to get tunnel vision and keep clicking away at enemy botes and run into a terrible situation. Gonna need lots of practice right clicking and taking a look around after every volley.