Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Thanks for the direct link up there. The waiting begins!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Navyfield was terrible with the lack of islands. Hope you're in a BB because outside of the first suicidal torp run, no one was crossing no-man's land in the center for a long time. That or you loved sailing up and down waiting for someone stupid enough to get close to your guns / grinding cash via AA.

Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

NerdyMcNerdNerd posted:

All the old warships look like some Warhammer poo poo. It's hilarious.

Old school American Dreadnoughts are the best. You can just picture them all freshly painted white, decked out in iconography to God Emperor Washington, and ready to spread Democracy at the point of a gun.

Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Unexpected posted:

While I appreciate the time you took to write a reply, this is not what I asked about and I'm (usually) not a pubbie. In tanks I bought a premium tier 8 on my first day because I enjoyed playing and 29K games later, with 31 tier X tanks in my garage, I wouldn't do anything different.

If I wanted to get someone's opinion on whether to buy a ship vs. not, I'd phrase my question differently. Thanks.

lol

Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Ofaloaf posted:

I like the Chester and St. Louis solely because they have that Great White Fleet-era ornateness about them that later ships lack. :shobon:

I really hope we get a premium St. Louis one of these days with fresh white paint and all the trim sparkling.

Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Got my $3 key and redeemed fine so far.

Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Polikarpov posted:

gently caress the Atlantas have cloaking devices now

I'm more impressed he resisted the urge to start firing until that close.

Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Tossed an application to the clan under the same name as here. Been getting back into the game pretty heavy the last few weeks and having a good time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I didn't mind my albeit short time with the Visby either. Grinding up soviet DD's at the same time, the torps felt great that I could finally reach out and touch someone by comparison.