Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

They should have a patrol boat and landing craft tier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

Republicanus posted:

[SMGMA]

[FAART]

[PUPPY], everyone likes puppies, right?
PUPPY is a dumb WOT clan and people would think we're related so it would be a bad name

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

demonR6 posted:

Heh.. good one.

Everyone loves SEAMN.. come on, lets all go play with SEAMN!
I declare war on SEAMN.

Oh no, I've been defeated by SEAMN!

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

The Locator posted:

I need a way to toggle it on. As it is my thumb just lives on the ALT key 100% of the time I'm in the game, which I'm sure will lead to pain issues down the road if I play this game much, as I've got a history of carpel-tunnel issues from playing dumb video games (and maybe a little bit since I work on a computer all day too).

But yea, I have no idea how anyone would hit anything without the information given with the ALT key on, except at short ranges and directly closing or chasing shots.
I don't use alt for aiming, just to see ship HP. I feel like I have a pretty good hit rate at range. :shrug:

I've only looked at alt a few times to see how it could be used for aiming, but nothing obvious jumps out at me. What about it makes it so useful?

edit: I have only played 29 battles so the sample size is low, but my hit performance is 31%. What's considered average? What hit rates are you guys getting?

Uranium 235 fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Apr 22, 2015

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

Atal Vataman posted:

even though theres barely any mods out, i take not of how some my little pony mod is already included in his package. confirmed that boats is a game for the absolute lowest of the low
Are people starting out battles by saying "good luck everypony" yet? I try to tk everyone who does that in WOT.

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

ranbo das posted:

No but I sure am going to now.

Or maybe this. I guess I'll alternate for now and see which gets better results.
okay but just be aware that there are real bronies who say the everypony thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

Insert name here posted:

Not going to lie, "crazy future hud bullshit" is the exact reason I never installed any hud mods for WoT.
You didn't use mods for WOT? You're insane. It has the worst HUD.