Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Asiina I want to play tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Hi everyone I am in this game.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
I think TheRam's claim is definitely the highlight so far. It's very weird.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Ernie please it is A Very Serious Claim and should be treated very seriously.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
I'm not scum, I'm just poo poo this game.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
I don't have the energy for this game. I just asked Asiina for a replacement. I think the way Amni is going after me is super weird.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Amnistar posted:

Alright, you're here, great. I'll give you prompts even to make it easier.

Given the byplay between myself, theRam and Byers, during his claim, my unvote and byers defending me, where do alignments fall for you?

Given the seemingly contradictory claims of CPIG and PMOM, do you think one, both, or neither of them are scum and why?

Somber is pushing a lot of discussion for the town right now, what do you think that says about his alignment?

Ask my replacement.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Amnistar posted:

Dude, he JUST responded when I called him out. He's reading the thread, he's not posting or participating. I'll even make a deal. Let's lynch exakt AND one of CPIG/PMOM.

Oh my god I just caught up with the thread, stop being a disingenuous poo poo.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
While I'm waiting might as well post just for the hell of it. Don't want this to hit my PPG too hard.

Amnistar posted:

Alright, you're here, great. I'll give you prompts even to make it easier.

Given the byplay between myself, theRam and Byers, during his claim, my unvote and byers defending me, where do alignments fall for you?

Given the seemingly contradictory claims of CPIG and PMOM, do you think one, both, or neither of them are scum and why?

Somber is pushing a lot of discussion for the town right now, what do you think that says about his alignment?

1. you're the scummiest of the three, then Byers, then TheRam

2. I think CPig looks better the PMom but that's mostly because you're buddying up to PMom.

3. I think that's a disingenuous question. Somber always pushes lots of discussion.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Amni I want to kill either you or Hiipfire.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
However of CPig/PMom I definitely think PMom is scummier.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Amnistar posted:

...if you're going to replace out just stop posting exakt.

Nah gently caress it, I'll see if I can get back into it before the end of the gameday.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
I think Somber is scummy because of the way he's behaving, and I think PMom is scum with him because they've both been gunning for CPig very hard in away that doesn't seem warranted. The fact that Byers is voting CPig isn't really helping eiher, because I'm iffy on him as well.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
With regard to the claims, CPig looks better I think. In general, CPig looks way better to me because I think at least one, possibly more, or you/Somber/Byers are scum.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
I misread your question, which is why I gave a weaker read. I read it as being about their respective scumminess vis a vis the claiming debacle, rather than generally, hence the "contradiction."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

mythadile posted:

Things I don't like right now without getting to specific and quoting who knows how many people.

The super convenient cop boon thing on the ram that develops coincidentally right after the claim/counter-claim completely muddying the waters. Incidentally I don't like your explanation for why someone would have chosen to give you the power, but the more I think about it I am sort of glad you didn't come out with the exact reason they would/could/should have right off the bat. Seems slightly more genuine and less fabricated possibly.

Lurkers.

Lurkers who post saying their leaving and then don't actually.

Not happy with how convenient the 48 hour thing is working out for the watchers. In PMom's case it just happens to conveniently not tell us anything till the next game day.

With Morn that CPig can potentially be verified by use of someone elses power but not sold on whether that info trade is remotely close to worth it.

Who is the scum tho?

• Locked thread