Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

We should actually organise a good graph. Like each person rates 5 others on each scale, averages are plotted?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
why not make marvel trading cards with stat powers on the back like the 90s

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
lol woverines stats so low what a bitch

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

JakeP posted:

why not make marvel trading cards with stat powers on the back like the 90s

This is a good idea

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Replace the axes on those mafia charts with "shitposter -> scumhunter' on the X and "lurker -> diqnol" on the Y.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

flatluigi posted:

##joke

so two sisters inherit a ranch. they decide to work on it a bit and after a while realize that they need a bull in order to help them around the place. so they gather together all the spare money they have—around four hundred dollars—and one sister looks at listings online and finds a man a while away who’s got a bull to sell. she decides that she’ll travel down to see him alone and tells her sister that she’ll send a telegram so that the sister can drive down with their truck if they are able to get the bull.

so the sister eventually reaches the man who’s selling his bull and asks what his price will be. he says, “listen. I won’t take a dollar less than three hundred and ninety-nine dollars.” so the sister agrees and pays him the amount, leaving her with one dollar. then she goes to the post office and asks to send a telegram back to her sister to let her know that she’s got the bull so her sister should come and pick them up. but when she asks the person at the counter, they tell her that the telegram costs a dollar per word. the sister only has one dollar so she picks a word carefully and sends the telegram.

what word does she pick?

"Comfortable."
So the sisters were looking for bulls online but they have to send telegraphs to communicate?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

CapitalistPig posted:

This is a good idea

Fun fact, if you made trading cards just for players who have posted in a game in 2015 you would need to make cards for 192 players. Those players have played in an average of 30 games according to votefinder.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Yeah. That is a lot of cards.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
That's enough cards for an entire Magic the Gathering expansion!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

how do u get cards. do you have to buy booster pack

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

GulagDolls posted:

how do u get cards. do you have to buy booster pack

Only scrubs buy individual packs. Cases or go home.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Dammit another foil Eccoraven :sigh:

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

EXAKT Science posted:

That's enough cards for an entire Magic the Gathering expansion!

Fitty, king of mafia. 1RBU

+1 gain control of target creature until end of turn.
-3 destroy target permanent and create a x/x abomination where x equals the cmc of destroyed permanent.
-8 put an emblem on the battlefield with U: counter target creature spell.

Loyalty 4

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Except none of us ever listen to you...?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Big Nothing posted:

Dammit another foil Eccoraven :sigh:

I appreciate this so much.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Pander posted:

Replace the axes on those mafia charts with "shitposter -> scumhunter' on the X and "lurker -> diqnol" on the Y.

that actually would work and make the chart not stupid and terrible if the players were actually placed with some non biased accuracy (not sarcastic)

and I would be super high shitposter super high diqnol

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

#joke

Two Auspol mafia players were walking through the forest (Pinterest Mom and Asiina) looking for scum when they came upon some tracks.

Asiina looks to Pmom and says, "Do you see how the tracks have three toes and a curve? This means that Khris Kruel is scum."

Pmom shakes her head and says, "no no, you see how deep they are? The freshness and area of them shows that Khris Kruel is scum."

They continue arguing late into the night until a train runs them both over.

Asiina and Pmom are dumb

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:allears:

I love how you got basically every detail wrong.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Is the joke that neither you nor PMom plays Auspol?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Because otherwise idgi.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
The joke is KK is angry at mafia posters.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Asiina posted:

The joke is KK is angry at mafia posters.

That isn't a joke; that's just true.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

Hanging just next to your door in the hallway is a painting of an EXQUISITE WIZARD. Your mother collects these awful things IRONICALLY.
oooh let me try

Two Auspol mafia players were walking through the forest (Pinterest Mom and Asiina) looking for scum when they came upon some tracks.

Asiina looks to Pmom and says, "Do you see how the tracks have three toes and a curve? This means that Khris Kruel is scum."

Pmom shakes her head and says, "no no, you see how deep they are? The freshness and area of them shows that Khris Kruel is scum."

They heard a rustling in the bushes behind them. When they turned to see what the cause was, they saw a 7-foot grizzly charging right towards them! They ran as fast as they could. They looked over their shoulders and saw that the bear was closing, they ran even faster, crying in fear. They looked over their shoulders again, and the bear was even closer. Their hearts were pounding and they tried to run even faster. They tripped and fell on the ground. They rolled over to pick themselves up, but saw the bear right on top of them , reaching them him with his left paw and raising his right paw to strike them.

At that moment, they cried out "Oh! Khris Kruel!...." Time stopped. The bear froze. The forest was silent. Even the river stopped moving.

As a bright light shone upon Pinterest Mom and Asiina, a voice came out of the sky, "Khris Kruel was too busy today protecting America ’s soldiers who are protecting your right to say stupid stuff and act like an a$$. So, He sent me."

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Byers2142 posted:

Except none of us ever listen to you...?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Rarity do me next!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

EXAKT Science posted:

Rarity do me next!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

sc4rs
Sep 15, 2007

This is what I think of your opinion.

50 pounds of bread posted:

##joke

I have a heart of a lion, and a lifetime ban to the San Francisco Zoo.

winner winner chicken dinner. 50 pounds of bread recieves my favor.

capnandy was a close second

also i had to read a story about a bloody dick so i guess the biggest joke was on me in the end

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Do me, do me!

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

You're scum again, aren't you, Rarity?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

sc4rs posted:

winner winner chicken dinner. 50 pounds of bread recieves my favor.

capnandy was a close second

also i had to read a story about a bloody dick so i guess the biggest joke was on me in the end

True comedy comes from the heart dick.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

My joke was the best and this is utterly ludicrous. I demand a re-joke.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Little Mac posted:

My joke was the best and this is utterly ludicrous. I demand a re-joke.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Little Mac posted:

My joke was the worst and this is totally logical. I am satisfied with this conclusion.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I want a card!

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Thank you for agreeing with me that my joke was the best.

You probably didn't even listen to it!!!

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

CapitalistPig posted:

I want a card!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

CapitalistPig posted:

I want a card!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

:saddowns: Sad but true. What about when I was The Leper Colon V, and actually had the energy for Mafia?

• Locked thread