Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
Hello, I'm the Sapphire Princess!

For my favor, please post an image that best explains one of your favorite moments playing mafia. You can also post a description of what happened, and in which game.

You may only submit one entry, but you are free to talk up other people's images/moments and no making GBS threads on other images.

Example:

Saint Freak made this for me after I won some bet relating to sc4rs' first Magic mafia game. The details are a little fuzzy to me, thus why this is not the best example.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

Jose Valasquez posted:

Facebook tells me it is your birthday! Happy birthday if Facebook isn't lying to me like it is about your real name :colbert:
It was. Thank you.

Saint Freak posted:

Hi I'm Saint Freak and my favorite moment was when you probably cheated to win whatever the bet was :argh:
That does sound like me.

• Locked thread