Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

whoops it's supposed to go here

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
Serious answer for best mafia moment:

Varinn choosing the Music Meister in my first CYOR game leading to the entire thread breaking out into musical numbers once per game day with just about everyone participating -- including a mod note I'm actually pretty proud of:

quote:

Don't fret, I know of who you are
and how you're all such fools
I can't expect you all to be a star
and keep with all my rules

You can do as you'd like, if you so choose;
be warmed by mediocrity
Slant rhymes are perfect for you to use
(as shown by this hypocrisy)

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
##joke

so two sisters inherit a ranch. they decide to work on it a bit and after a while realize that they need a bull in order to help them around the place. so they gather together all the spare money they have—around four hundred dollars—and one sister looks at listings online and finds a man a while away who’s got a bull to sell. she decides that she’ll travel down to see him alone and tells her sister that she’ll send a telegram so that the sister can drive down with their truck if they are able to get the bull.

so the sister eventually reaches the man who’s selling his bull and asks what his price will be. he says, “listen. I won’t take a dollar less than three hundred and ninety-nine dollars.” so the sister agrees and pays him the amount, leaving her with one dollar. then she goes to the post office and asks to send a telegram back to her sister to let her know that she’s got the bull so her sister should come and pick them up. but when she asks the person at the counter, they tell her that the telegram costs a dollar per word. the sister only has one dollar so she picks a word carefully and sends the telegram.

what word does she pick?

"Comfortable."

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

EXAKT Science posted:

Sorry, you're not old enough to buy this booze.

finally someone makes that joke

I've been waiting

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
is there an updated board i wanna know if i'm still alive

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
##move A4 to B3

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
christ guys don't godmode

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
if i was doing this i would just go to bed right now and wait to post draw in the morning

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
laughing so hard

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Magres posted:

god why am i back in this thread so soon

shhh enjoy the hilariousness

we got a scum with all the votes and one with none of the votes

it's a beautiful, precious thing