Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

##joke

Knock knock
Who's there?
The Aristocrats!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Mills posted:

I think I've been completely mischaracterised on that graph. I'm still the direct middle

It is a 2D representation of a 3D graph and it is not to scale. There are way more SA Mafia Players than Good Mafia Players so the direct middle of the graph is somewhere inside SA Mafia Players

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Dang, I didn't see Tokens contest until just now and I'm at work. How long do I have before the contest closes.

This is why I should never sleep when I'm in a mafia game

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Facebook tells me it is your birthday! Happy birthday if Facebook isn't lying to me like it is about your real name :colbert:

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

I want a card but I've never played with you so you probably can't capture my essence :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

##fish 3:12pm

• Locked thread