Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'm back from band practice but I'm tired. Someone keep track of this poo poo and tell me who isn't worthless tomorrow tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Mills posted:

We could lynch Krell to check the claim. :shrug:

I'm down with this

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'm also okay with hanging Mills or Merk out of the gate. Might as well be as funny as possible.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

flatluigi posted:

if i have a legacy it's probably the last surviving person who actually gives a poo poo about playing a mafia game

I hope this is some sort of post restriction for your sake

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

yuming posted:

Dammit taste just start the game it's confusing to have content going but no official votes. Also I don't feel like working today and want to play mafia omg :sparkles:

##vote Krell

Lynch him before the day starts~

btw you signed up for the wrong game if this is how you feel

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

flatluigi posted:

Nah I don't have any sort of post restriction, I just have nostalgia for the ~~~old days~~~ where all you had to care about was lynching winvirus and could then go off and do whatever including maybe playing the game at some point. v:shobon:v

your lack of awareness says to me you were probably never particularly good at mafia but idk maybe this is just the product of a man getting older

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

yuming posted:

No, I didn't. It's crazy you can play in a big game with lots of roles and still actually play OMG

Ehhhhhh we'll see.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

flatluigi posted:

things I don't have any nostalgia for: playing with cynical assholes

Ah, I will ease your burden then: ##vote flatluigi aka piuro's best friend that he wants to kiss on the mouth

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Harold Krell posted:

Welcome everyone!

My name is Harold Krell and I'd like you to get acquainted with my mafia friends!

1. Poison Mushroom (Mafia-Aligned Godfather)
2. Dr. Hurt (Mafia-Aligned Roleblocker)
3. Yuming (Mafia-Aligned Bulletproof)
4. Highwire (Mafia-Aligned Tracker)
5. Magnus Gallant (Mafia-Aligned Backup Godfather)
6. Gulag (Mafia-Aligned Roleblocker)
7. Harold Krell (Mafia-Aligned Rolecop)
8. CapnAndy (Mafia-Aligned Ninja)
9. Saint Freak (Mafia-Aligned Doctor)
10. flatluigi (Mafia-Aligned Rolecop)
11. Meinberg (Mafia-Aligned Assassin)

I hopre you all have fun. ;)

This happened, Fits.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Also lynching winvirus was gauche even when he was playing 10 games at once and paying attention to none of them because if he was given enough time he would do something hilarious. God created cops for men such as he.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

MT, if you give me a present, I will not use it until the time when it matters most. Think about that.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Jake, who is our third down back now? I can't figure it out.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

JakeP posted:

YOu didn't make a logical conclusion, you found a conclusion first and then went back to justify it

barkley or kinne i guess

mm Idk I think whats gonna happen is Murray will be our 1st and 2nd guy and Mathews will be in there on 3rd/to help Murray recover between plays/vulture TDs. I think Sproles plays in the slot and we try Matthews on the outside.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Pander posted:

I'm not even sure I have a conclusion?

Faking content to make it look like you're a part of the game without actually contributing, hm? Very interesting, Pander, very interesting indeed.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

omfg I just realized we have a Mathews and a Matthews on the offense now, this effing sucks, THE CONFUSION WILL BE REAL

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I am dismissing Casey Matthews from the confusion there because hes a sack of poo poo nobody would ever talk about

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Pander posted:

For some reason I had a vision that this game would be more about the players I liked playing with from back in the day and less about the great-at-posting-but-bad-at-mafia crew like diqnol and jakep.

So disillusioned.

Nobody is good at mafia, but I suspect I'm better at it than you.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Poque posted:

don't you have jordan matthews? is he a thing?

Yeah thats what I meant earlier, Jordan and Ryan will cause confusion when people forget or add a T on accident. We will have to first initial but I don't trust people from Philadelphia to be smart enough to do that.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Dogs are for basic people. The mailman approached that house and realized the owner was too real for a clown like him. Thats why he was scared.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Pander posted:

Sorry for being an rear end in a top hat diqnol and jakep. I just remembered how much I dislike mafia when I'm not in a good mood.

I've been struggling with the same thing lately. In a bad mood, mafia can make you say and do things you're surprised at which is both sad and hilarious.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

yuming posted:

Cats are stupid dogs are the best :sun:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

GulagDolls posted:

how do you even count that many neuron...

Very carefully XD

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Rurea posted:

what if the cats start killing and eating eachother

In a way we're all cats

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Cats suck. I know this because flatluigi is a cat.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

This is intellectually dishonest if you don't have a subsection of mafia players shaded to indicate Saint Freak's neuron count. If memory serves (checking back 500k neurons here so be patient with me), it should be about a quarter of that.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

The Ninth Layer posted:

Don't worry Pander when this game starts I'll be putting the thread on my fukkin back.

*snorts derisively at u, lites cigarette*

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Gulag dolls has cleverly rused you all into thinking about cats instead of the mafia team Harold Krell outed!!! Do not trust this deciever!!! Like and share if you agree :') <3

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

yuming likes dogs but only the small yappy kind that sits in her lap all day without moving and helps her judgingly glare at people in the park from yuming's purse

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Harold Krell posted:

I don't understand what pictures of people's stupid cats has to do with Mafia. :shrug:

Quit being so catty :wink:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

My cat is named Cloud because she carries around an oversized sword

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

yuming posted:

My dog's name is Bear he is a pomeranian who likes to run really fast and roll in worms. Once he caught a squirrel. We take him to my sister's work and he gets his hair and nails done. I want a cockatiel but I am too busy to take care of a bird atm plus my boyfriend has a cat so I can't keep one there aww man.

When I was in Kindergarten I named our pet dove Dovey. I am the most creative.

I like your dog but hes grosser than a cat ooo noo~

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

My other cat was named Figaro but he got hit by a car :(

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

My aunt's cat was named Melanie but she insisted on speaking in that inane babytalk poo poo to her all the time and eventually the cat would not respond to "Melanie" but only "Mewanie"

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I had a cat growing up named Marble and one day my mom was making fried eggplant and got a call from my brother right before she got to eat it and left to pick him up only to discover upon her return that Marble had taken a bite out of the middle of every slice of Eggplant. He was very satisfied. My mother was less than pleased.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

yuming posted:

My dog doesn't poop in the house or walk on the kitchen counter.

My cat doesn't do those things <:mad:>

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Poque posted:

The main thing I prefer about having a cat is that I can go away for a spontaneous weekend outing without having to make plans for somebody to take care of him.

I still like to call my neighbor and ask them to open a can for the cat each night

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

GulagDolls posted:

cats should not drink beer

I thought I declined that collect call from the 17th century

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Guys, thing to think about for a moment: Harold Krell is a Jester and made all that up.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Rurea posted:

also holy gently caress we need 38 votes

It's top 2 plurality iirc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

##vote Harold Krell
##unvote
##vote Harold Krell