Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

JakeP posted:

I hope the bad guys see the error of their ways, reforms themselves and we can all just be good buddies and laugh and tell stories

Agreed. Why can't we all just get along?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Tremendous Taste posted:

1) I'll make a list of non-voteable participants in the OP

2) You can vote no lynch

Big Nothing posted:

Guys, im sure we can agree on##vote no lynch

Comrades, heed the call of Brother Big Nothing. The cycle of violence must end with our own initiative. I refuse to be complicit in the shedding of yet another's blood. We have already lost Brother Harold to a vicious act of terror. When will it end? Stand with me on the side of courage and peace and be saved.

##vote no lynch

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Also it would be pretty rad to drag the game put as long as possible.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Byers2142 posted:

Nah, blood for the blood god.

The blood of innocents, more often than not. How does that not eat away at your humanity, brother?

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Byers2142 posted:

Diet and exercise, mainly.

I hope someday you see the error of your ways and fight on the side of peace, brother.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

I am happy to disappoint.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Let's turbo no-lynch instead of yuming, imo.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Hal Incandenza posted:

Hi guys what did I miss?

I assume everyone posted about how I am their best friend???

I like you Hal, and think you are a pretty cool guy and mafia player, but the BEST? Worthy of typing out a few paragraphs? Nah. Maaaaybe for Ernie.

If I had to put down a vote it would probably be for yuming, but seriously let's no lynch.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Also I don't know if people are strategically voting to keep specific names on the top two or what.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

winvirus posted:

if town manages to lynch two scum today, i will reveal my useful piece of town info i have and predict a town win and help scumhunting. but i'm counting on you nerds to gently caress it up so

I agree, if only we were more skilled we could dual-plurality lynch two scum players D1, no problem.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Tremendous Taste posted:

krell has replaced tremendous taste

Goodbye, thread!

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Worrying and speculating about how long this game will take before even seeing a single night is a bit silly.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Byers2142 posted:

Game Chat

I want people to tell me why, given winvirus's play and claim, we should not lynch him. Anyone who can not do this should either vote him, or explain why they're not voting him despite it being the right move.

We really, really should no lynch.

I would support having yuming and winvirus being the top two, otherwise.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Ernie. posted:

hmmm dhd is 3p

probability umpteen thousand billion percent

I wish it was that rather than a pretty boring town role unless I can get people to no lynch.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Big Nothing posted:

I would like to lunch winvirus but he seems to want that all too much. Im a very cautious player and i dont want to lunch a Jester or something worse.

Combined with what wins has just posted about his role and given the reveals by TT earlier, probably not a jester, no.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Poque posted:

is it too late to yell at all you god drat nerds for turning yet another thread into chat about loving dota and lol again, like jesus christ

Do a few posts among hundreds really bother you that much?

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Ernie. posted:

and wins32767 has claimed the exact same role, so why is everyone so hypocritical and exclusively piling on winvirus?

Probably because it came before wins posted about it?

Also, considering what wins has said it is probably pointless to vote winvirus unless you think they are both lying.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Poque posted:

yes because it's every loving thread

like shut the gently caress up about it, it's like furries that insist on inserting it into every convo. SA needs a moba concentration camp

I just find it funny because I don't play those dumb games and just ignore the few posts rather than freak out about it.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Ernie. posted:

it's been out for two pages now and people haven't chased with the same fervor

Not everyone is here right now?

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

yuming posted:

Ok. I have to go.

For reference again, my role is that I am a Town Private.

At night, I receive a directive to either doctor, watch or track a player. I can choose to carry it out, or try to choose my own target at a lower success rate.

Does it specify that it comes from another player or not?

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

wins32767 posted:

Assuming that we have the same role (which is close to 100% likely in my mind) we both got to submit 5 y/n questions about players or the setup and have one posted with the answer. Then, by the end of D1 we have to lock in our guess as to who is going to win the game. That's pretty much it.

That also matches the reveals winvirus made, even if he wasn't explicit about it.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

wins32767 posted:

Ernie, you're gonna post your PM.

I'm a third party oracle too. TT is cute, both "win"s in the game got the same role where we only win if we guess who wins the game.

I put in 5 sets of names as ecco cops and that was the only one I got that they all came back town so I had taste post it.

wins32767 posted:

Are all of merk, mills, and CCKeane town?
Are all of byers, TNL, and Betrayer town?
Are all of Pander, Scientastic, and Varinn town?
Are all of Dominoes, Ernie, and busb town?
Are all of winvirus, yuming, and magnus town?

So the only one that was all town was Byers, TNL and Betrayer. The rest have at least one non-town, if wins is telling the truth.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

I am glad to be playing in this game.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Just ##vote no lynch every few days and you'll be fine.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

flatluigi posted:

people votespammed it before the game started and then he died and now he's back as a completely different player because the mod thinks it's a good idea to replace in people who previously played a different role

Who else is going to be able to replace into this game?

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Gonna ignore my role for now and :

##vote Diqnol

I agree with yuming's read on him, regardless of her alignment, and think he deserves more votes.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

flatluigi posted:

Reminder that harold krell is in the game again and he's almost definitely a better vote target than both lumpen and winvirus combined

Also I think TT moved the deadline up to tonight?

I have visions of Krell just replacing people over and over each time he dies, and Sandwolf didn't even post in the thread to have any sort of alignment read on him.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

And yeah deadline is in 11 hours.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

wall monitor posted:

Role PM: machine-aligned Matrix Agent

I love it.

flatluigi posted:

i will replace myself out of this game if krell ends up in this game a third time

Fair enough!

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

flatluigi posted:

boo

I got this far and was having trouble juggling answers + didn't want to guess anywhere

Yeah that's about where I got too, but I was only half paying attention to it. Oh well.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

tithin posted:

I don't disagree with this logic but I'm not a mind reader and don't know who scum are going to target tonight so I'm taking a gamble here.

If I target lurkers and they go for active, well, poo poo. If I go active and they go lurkers, same deal.

I'll see how it comes along in 6 hours and make a call then.

It isn't likely you will protect anyone, and you are going to kill one you would be trying to protect.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

JakeP posted:

It could be some kind of message sender using the mods voice

So wins and winvirus lied and claimed 3p with no pressure for ??? That is the problem with speculating about it right now.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Lumpen posted:

When there are multiple Scumteams and a ton of 3rd parties, the efficacy of List Doctrine breaks down :(. Still, I intend to try my best to try and formulate the biggest List ever seen.

I endeavor as always to be on the supposably scummy list, the surest sign I am town possible.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

JakeP posted:

Did you hear Krells rap?

Don't worry, he will just replace the next lurker again. Or get made into a stump.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

I don't think yuming is a bad choice for a vote given the investigation claim, but I also think she is a good player to give a few days to.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

JakeP posted:

But Krell is scum? Or he is just an apathy lynch for some reason. He just replaced back in

He will never play seriously or be anything but a distraction even if he is town.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Ernie. posted:

hmm

i am also a cop?

i have night investigation result too!!

lumpen is bad guy

Here is more fuel for the Lumpen fire (don't actually believe this, thanks).

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

The Ninth Layer posted:

Why don't we just lynch Diqnol AND yuming? Problem solved.....?

Only because I like playing with her.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I'm wondering why all of a sudden people are defending krell like he's a person or something

Only the forces of chaos are doing this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Poque posted:

i really hope everybody who ends the day without their vote somewhere gets killed

Same to the ones who haven't even posted.

• Locked thread