Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

im here whats up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

wait, someone died?

fill me in

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

was it a public investigation or something

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

my best mafia friend is probably still illandir. sorry ecco. i havent seen that dude in years but im pretty sure when it comes to this specific internet party game when our wavelengths interact it creates a field of charged atomic energy that distorts reality in such a way that all possible timelines save the one where we win short out and die

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

also i forget, who says they're the n0 cop

it was someone I didn't know, someone i DO know tell me about the fiber of their moral character

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

I play this game at work to kill time 95% of the time, like right now. Otherwise I play it on my phone while watching netflix.

to be fair this isnt much better dogg

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

whats the votecount

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

oh hey winvirus has votes

winvirus you sucked years ago, but we are all different people now, and I come to you fresh-faced and welcoming

why are you not guilty

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

i believe in redemption for all wayward souls

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

is it still day 1, i skipped 800 posts

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

krell, whoever you are, please identify yourself and tell me why people want to make you dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

will ANY of us stay dead, truly

• Locked thread