Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,
Chevy tuned up like a Nascar pitstop
Wow, this is like... incredibly impossible.

busb who should I vote for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,

Atoramos posted:

To me the only fact of the game is that 5/16 of the votes on Diqnol were scum, and 4/15 the votes on Krell. All other information is questionable, as it appears we have it mod-confirmed that someone was told Krell was a beloved princess and apparently that was not the case.

All right, forgive me, I only manged to read yuming's posts and some of the drama around Diqnol in my effort to catch up - but I was going to say that I didn't agree with your characterization of her case re: diqnol at all and that you were simplifying it way too much.

But I get it if what you posted here is true. So I have to ask: is this a result you got? Or is this related to the talk I saw around win having insane cop results?

Sorry, trying to catch up!

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,

Pander posted:

Here's my issue: Up until that post where you actually drew vote quotes, you were taking a macro look at voting totals on diqnol/krell and just blanket stating "there are X/Y voters on them that are scum". The ratio turned out to be what I think most people would consider a representative proportion of the scum:town ratio in the game (about t scum per 2.5 to 3 town give or take). So pushing narratives like "scum tried to bus diqnol" or "other scumteam dogpiled diqnol" doesn't mean anything because there's no good leads that can be drawn from guesswork narratives like that. There may be 3 or even 4 scum teams, and 1 or 2 voters from each. Maybe 2 guys on diqnol's team tried to save him and 2 tried to lynch him because it makes it more confusing.

The point is you were going about scumhunting backwards: you built a narrative, then tried to find dudes to lynched based off that narrative. The way that makes more sense is to look at the posting, then figure out based on the results posting combined with other information (like your role-based info) who the scum might be.

The way you approached scumhunting made me curious about your potential motivations. Either you're scum/3P and eager to shift the general analysis away from "who poo pooed on the diqnol lynch D1", or you're town entranced by your own role to the exclusion of other facets of the game.

Ah, this is a really good theory.

5 out of 16 players just isn't enough to go on.

Why are we voting KK?

Savahontas
Jun 13, 2005

I say..
Yea buddy!
Rolling like a big shot,

Pinterest Mom posted:

Yeah i'm happy with my vote being on kk ##vote kk

And why's that?

This kind of vote is hilariously easy to do in a game this size.

• Locked thread