Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!
Sorry I've been not here, but I'm not reading 75 pages.

Can I get a paragraph or two summation of anything that's actually important?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!

Rarity posted:

Don't forget actively encouraging a chain lynch as well!

There are 70+ people, you don't think there's going to be a bunch of obvious strings?
People can only make associations with so many other people, and with 70 people I think it's likely that scum will actively stick together and try to hide in plain sight.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

CCKeane posted:

1400 new posts.

Nope, not reading. Is lumpen dead yet?

I'm so mad you have a fan club.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

flatluigi posted:

food for thought: are policy lynches critiqueable for bandwagoning

I think everything is critiqueable, everything is a reflection of your psychology as you attempt to play the game of mafia.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

##vote Lumpen

Of all the people in the top 5 lynchees, Lumpen is probably the least fun, and I don't even know who Krell or Guisseppe are.

Why is Asiina scum? Why are any of these people being voted?

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

flatluigi posted:

... he's done nothing except be Lumpen

That's all it takes

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Highwire posted:

Its my first major participation because I have been away for the last 2 days, its a word dump because the way you voice your opinions is to use works, and his reasoning stinks. Calling me scum for making my opinions known isn't scummy, its just lazy and predictable.

If it were me, I would rather everyone made their opinions known and we came to some kind of consensus decision, but sure, we can just stand by F5ing the thread with our :siren:s at the reason for someone to dare post something other than single sentence vague participatory nonsense.

Hi Highwire! Wanna be unconfirmed mason buddies? I need someone to coach me because I don't have a lot of time to read the thread.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

This is pretty silly, there are actual votes you can place and lumpen hasn't done anything objectionable.

I've been asking for a summation. you've obviously been reading the thread, give me a break down of your reasoning and why I shouldn't vote Lumpen.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

flatluigi posted:

Jammy believe me when I say Krell is worse than Lumpen and Winvirus combined

First of all, winvirus is a net positive, so anyone combined with winvirus is automatically better off.
Second of all, Lumpen is the worst.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

busb posted:

its literally just started this morning
Just copy paste you dumb baby

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

busb posted:

Are you still bad at lol jammytime???? YOU BIG BABY <3

No I'm still gold+ but I quit playing because I started playing CS:GO which I'm much better at

Also
##vote diqnol
Peer pressure

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Asiina posted:

Diqnol after you die wanna play some CSGO?

I want to play CSGO

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Opopanax posted:

Scum please kill me tonight TIA.

I'm going to protect you just to make you angry.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

We need 2 CS:GO players of any rank to play with us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Are we lynching lumpen or not?

• Locked thread