Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

List doesn't include me, is objectively false.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

##vote Krell

Usually not on board with policy votes, but in this case I think it is a tumor that has to be removed. Even if it kills the patient. Krell is a gangrenous leg.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

##vote Pander He is the zombie king.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I hope that one day I can be as cool as that stock photo guy.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

There are too many posts, I tried to read them all but instead skipped 5 pages.

Yuming is a bad player to claim a fake cop result against. SHe is too liked to have people jump on for policy, and who could have an axe to grind with her to fake a fake investigation? That would be too mean.

So ##vote Yuming

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Atoramos posted:

hey winvirus remember when you were scum in my 'Seriously, This Is The Worst Idea Mafia' game, got information about the setup, and quickly claimed 'Oracle' successfully leading all the town to their death?

That was pretty funny

Remember when I called it and was powerless to stop it?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I don't know who my mafia best friend is. I have a lot of mafia people I respect and like playing games with.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Atoramos posted:

Yes, I was and am still amazed you correctly called winvirus as scum with the game setup.

Grandicap, is winvirus scum? He seems like scum.

I see very little scum motivation for what he is doing now. Is he lying? Most likely, but I don't see it as a scum lie.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Why are there so many posts? Has yuming come back yet with a response on the cop thing?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I was here when krell was popped. Bifax did the world a great favor that day.

Has new Krell confirmed what his janitored role in the past life was?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

##vote diqnol

It isn't the case against diqnol, it is solidarity behing yuming. :sun:

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Lumpen deserves the time to make a list. Also he has cute kids even if he is using them.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

diqnol 12
Krell 11
yuming 11
lumpen 9
winvirus 4

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Not Voting (39): 50 pounds of bread, Anidav, Buane, busb, Bwee, CapnAndy, Chic Trombone, Dr. Hurt, Dugong, Eight Dollars, EXAKT Science, Grass Effect, Harold Krell, Ixtlilton, kingcobweb, Magnus Gallant, Matthew Beet, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Meinberg, Milky Moor, Mithranderp, Mordiceius, mr.capps, Murmur Twin, Pinterest Mom, Quandary, Quidnose, Revolvyerom, Saint Freak, Savahontas, Somberbrero, Spoonsy, Tao Jones, The Carpet Shark, TheRam, TiredDaemon, Varinn, wall monitor, Zetsubou-san

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Lid posted:

Mods i'm starting to feel really loving uncomfortable over Lumpen's use of his children. This is unrelated to the game itself, this is just loving creeping me out and I'd like a ruling.

Mods here both applies to the game mod and the forum mod honestly.

Child exploitation is a foundation on which this great forum was built.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

busb posted:

!"£$%^&*()

wtf save me

Copy paste this pair ##

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

##vote Krell

14s all around

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

MMM I miss your old name, it was way more mild mannered.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I believe in taste, it will take no more than 40 minutes.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Opopanax posted:

Scum please kill me tonight TIA.

Ok Opop.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

##vote Ernie

Lumpen, that map is from me, do you have any idea what it does, I have no idea what it does. I hope it is treasure, I wanted to send yuming on a treasure hunt, but you going on a treasure hunt seems pretty cool too,

I am a fan of voting Ernie only today from his group and making heads or tails of the flip before going after KB and KK.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Well, at least we're going nowhere fast.

Deadline tonight:)

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Byers2142 posted:

Guys, something's looking like it's going to happen. It was edited before Meinberg's flip, it looks like. There's going to be a play.

Super excited.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I love the moth joke so much.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

wall monitor posted:

Then we'd have to actually... play mafia?

The horror, the horror!

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

I would like someone to disclose whether they are town or scum. :angel:

I am scum town.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Mills posted:

8bux, if our lives together were a musical, what musical would they be

Guys and Dolls.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Who wants a map tonight?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Mills posted:

id take one, but yuming probably deserves it for her d1

Lumpen took the map that was rightfully hers.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

imgay posted:

Looking back, Lid looks very scummy.

##vote Lid

Scum vote.

##vote imgay

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Yuming, I hope my map got to you last night.

Lumpen or Yuming, can you tell me what maps do? Are you pirates now? Are you Nic Cage?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Not following orders doesn't feel like it is scummy, especially since the commanders and the minions do not know eachothers alignments.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Eight Dollars posted:

These votes are mainly to pressure her into coming back and telling us what she did with said orders :ssh:

Oh, then carry on.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Eight Dollars posted:

Tithin's post of yuming's PM actually doesn't say anything about the chances of success if they follow orders (maybe MMM can help with that), only that if they attempted to subvert the order there's a lesser chance it would work.

Actually wait.

The captain is not aware that his privates didn't follow his orders yet MMM is?

quote:

Yuming is a Town Private who receives orders every night from an anonymous captain. She may choose to ignore these orders and perform the given actions independently at a lower rate of success. The captain is not aware of this.
That wording is ambiguous, it could equally mean that MMM doesn't know that there is a lower success rate if they ignore, not that they won't be informed if a private disobeys orders.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Zetsubou-san posted:

in this case it would seem that one of the people who died was someone that MMM ordered be Doctored.

Wait, what, where is this part coming from?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Crazyeyes posted:

Got my invitation saying i was replacing in @ 11:54 last night my time. 5 more pages since then even.

If anyone expects me to read all this you are insane.

I wouldn't expect that. It would be illogical.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Hi xopods! Have you handled stuff with your publisher for Cash or Crash in the US?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Tuesday, May 24th in the year of our lord 2015. The third game day of SA Mafia [Mafia].

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

##vote Mills

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Nope if we get a legit majority hammer in this thread, everything else is gravy. Also the good #2 kill is imgay.

• Locked thread