Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

That's mnoleg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

IronicDongz posted:

I did, but it was still really spooky.

Why are mummy's aptitudes so goddamn bad.

Because finding food all the time was pretty annoying 5 versions ago.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Hexes on a dith character stay surprisingly good for a 5 rune game with the cast doubling.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

15 Rune Victory*

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

v is just for your wielded item, including all polearms.

Er and V is for wands/baubles or something.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Do they show up multiple times or just one extra time like ghosts? (ghosts do that, right?)

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Something raised his own felid corpse. Must have been after he butchered it too, unless there's mobs I'm not thinking of that cast skeleton.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Probably firestorm.
Dmsl and haste are good too, though. Controlled blink if you want to get fancy.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Don't think that's new, there's just two versions of the ice path mutations.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Nah it just ignores it if you put something to sleep on the first cast. I think.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Still waiting on a fountain kraken vault coming on 4 years now.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

"Robert" posted:

Also, a vexing fiend:

what's the oyster pokemon again

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Crystal ball after you funnel a ton of xp into evocations.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

Sorry that -AC is just a bad player trap, better get rid of it.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

I always felt like hells were a huge test of your sustain. It's always hard to take a character still relying on resting once in a while through them, whereas you can usually dig out a hidey-hole in pan, or stair out in tombs.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

ZeeToo posted:

New Depths monster. Juggernauts seem to be high-speed giants with lots of damage but a slow attack speed, if I'm reading this right. Curious how they'll play out.

Do they have magic immunity while cleaving?

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

It probably doesn't do enough damage per mp to be any good in the early game, anyways.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

If antimagic still works on them you can neuter a lone one pretty quick with a shortblade of such. Antimagic just counts recent damage, I think, but getting in a bunch of swings before it can react helps.

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

I know someone will probably say that you don't really need rMut, really yada yada yada, but finding an rMut randart with lots of cool stuff is basically the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

The best strategy for dealing with torment is to have over 300hp and multiple sources of regeneration.

Then when you're down to about 50hp the torment damage becomes pretty negligible and you still have a little safety buffer while you out-regen a smite or two per turn.

This may seem fairly obvious.

• Locked thread