Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I was recently browsing Ebay for skulls and found out that you can buy actual human skeletons and spines online. They are like crazy expensive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

SKELETONS

addendum:
http://i.imgur.com/KgDmNa1.jpg

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5BdyIGtYcg

spaceships posted:

skelton cool, so what

edit: the cool skelton, it smokes a cigarette
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W-lQXcGdkg

Slice of weather:
There's a storm outside. There's been a storm every 2-3 days since autumn. This isn't fun.

FreudianSlippers fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Mar 13, 2015

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Praise Jesus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J989pkVV1Q

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

This is good. I pressed the positive thumb symbol.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

The weather today wasn´t very nice

FreudianSlippers fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Mar 14, 2015

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Everyone has at least one skull.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Everyone knows that we don't have bones in the penis because GOD removed it from Adam to create Eve.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I'm doing a Brows Held High/Every Frame a Painting style analysis of this train-wreck for shits and giggles:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpY7FxErwRI
I'm taking the standpoint that the wild changes in sound, exposure and white balance between shots is a deliberate effort to create a Brechtian distance and that the film is obviously about how masculinity is a hollow and laughable performance. Obviously the directors hissy fit on Reddit was a part of the performance.

I'm trying to think of a slightly pretentious cinema related name for a channel to post it on. All I've got so far is "The Beautiful Fraud" and "The Visible Man", the first might work but I think the second might be a bit too general and obscure of a reference..Anyone got any suggestions? Most of you people are probably a lot better read in film studies than I am and know all the clever phrases.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

spaceships posted:

i just read the american sniper thread.

edit: american sniper: chris kyle harder
American Sniper: The XXX Parody starring Jizz Kyle.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

K. Waste posted:

I've been looking through my college films, and I'm pretty much convinced I was basically the most pretentious loving kid...

Upload them to youtube and post them here.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Yoshifan823 posted:

Anxiety can suck my dick.

Actually anxiety can't really suck your dick since it is a intangible mental state and therefore lacks the physical body required to suck cocks. It is very hard, perhaps even impossible, to deepthroat some throbbing manmeat if you possess neither mouth nor throat.

Now theoretically speaking it could be possible for the anthropomorphic personification of anxiety to suck your dick but why anyone would want Woody Allen to drool on their dilz is beyond me.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Countries in America are too big. That's like the distance from London to Istanbul.

Just collapse into a hundred feuding fiefdoms already.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Hbomberguy posted:

Can anyone help me, films?

Fill your films with cocks, violence and violent cocks.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Hbomberguy posted:

Violent cocks? I'd better cast my mates then.

It would also be a good name for a Violent Femmes/Revolting Cocks mash-up cover band.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Doesn't America have that thing that unless they fire you for something really serious you still work for like 2-3 months or until you find another job?

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

America doesn't sound very nice.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Literally The Worst posted:

Don't finish the books, let HBO write the ending, it'll be better.

Obviously it will turn out that literally every character is a secret Targaryen except for Daeny and that Dickon Manwoody* is the Prince that was Promised.

*House words "8===D*"

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Jenny Angel posted:

Quick announcement: the correct way to refer to me is "Jenny is dumb as gently caress and her thoughts on movies are tiresome to read", not "Jonny is dumb as gently caress and his thoughts on movies are tiresome to read". Aight that's all.

Can't I just call you JAngel?

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Mario Bava knows how to use colored lights.
Horror movies these days don't have enough colored lights.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Dickeye come be a Klezmer communist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KFVVKFxr60

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

John Romero made me his bitch and since then I haven't been able to enjoy video games.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Why did they name the X-Man after a worm?

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

sounds dope

Filling out applications endlessly and watching tv is boring as gently caress. im going to take up a drug habit

Move to California and become a beach bum. It what you were meant to do, it's your destiny.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I would kill myself just for something to do at that point

Don't even try to pretend that basically living a FIDLAR song doesn't appeal to you.

I mean sure if you were sleeping outside or at best couch surfing there would be no place to put giant japanimation robot dolls but you could do drugs instead. Probably cheaper.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

On Venus wearing furs.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

axleblaze posted:

The actual worst X-man, Max Landis, is at it again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYvMOf3hsGA
I think the main thing I got from this video is that Max Landis knows one person that isn't white.

Say what you want about Max Landis at least he hasn't killed any children.

e:
So far.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

The best wrestling related video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dikK8IV04bc

and this thing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pquYAEfbBFM

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Max Landis is probably a fun guy to get wasted with.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I would actually wager that he's less articulate than me after a couple of beers. I get loving poetic when I'm drunk. I spent like twenty minutes pontificating on superhero costume design once, focusing mainly on Netflix Daredevil but also branching into the MCU in general's costumes, and I don't think I said gently caress once. It was all "Man, like, Daredevil is so much cooler without eyes because it reinforces the "blind justice" metaphor plus he looks like some kind of demon out of hell furthermore let me tell you about how Captain America's costumes draw from actual battle gear over the ages" poo poo. I did follow it up by asking the roommate if she had ever queefed though.

What I'm saying is someone get me a six pack of Bud and a camera, let's make a webseries.

This could actually be a decent way for you to make a bunch of Youtube money.

Like not Pewdiepie money where you get filthy rich or even enough to make a living just by ranting into a camera but probably enough to have at least a bit of extra money for robo-dolls.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I recently applied for a job in a funeral home. I hope I get it because it sounds like a really depressing and spooky job.

axleblaze posted:

Ahahaha....no.

A friend of mine makes NBA videos on youtube and he's like the 11th or 10th most popular channel in Iceland, which is to say not very popular in the grand scope, and he gets a bit of extra money from monetizing his videos.

FreudianSlippers fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Mar 19, 2015

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I dunno man. Dickeye is a lot less obnoxious then Linkara, a man who rants about comics on the internet for a living.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

This man makes 2600+ dollars per month for talking on the internet.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Jenny Angel posted:

They're right, except that being a snob is good and being mad gay is even better.

Word.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Wanna get a really expensive and fancy business card that just says "8===D"

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Mr. Flunchy posted:

Yo, Jodorowsky put The Dance of Reality on Vimeo for free:

It's fuckin' rad.

This is awesome.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Mr. Flunchy posted:

The last scene on the boat gave me the chills when I first saw it, mainly because I figured this'd be Jodorowsky's last moment on screen. So I really hope Endless Poetry has a speedy production.. He's 86 and I'm going to be super bummed when he dies.

He lives in France. They have a pretty decent healthcare system so he's probably going to live to be like 112. I'm also pretty sure he's some sort of sorcerer so he'll probably extend his life through magic.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

"I'm no prude, I'm married to an Italian!"

Y Kant Ozma Diet posted:

Pink Flamingos is the most punk rock movie ever made

There is literally nothing in the world more punk rock than the sphincter flexing scene.

except for maybe the dog poo poo scene.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Went to a burger joint with my girlfriend earlier tonight. The woman ahead of us was having a veggie burger and had some very specific demands as to what sauces and poo poo should be on it as to avoid any and all animal by products. She also brought her own 'cheese' for them to put on the burger. Who the hell brings their own cheese to a burger place?

Alhazred, you're Norwegian right?

I saw some pizzas at the store tonight that Norwegians apparently eat at least once per day and even on Christmas. Are they any good? Because they looked kinda strange.

FreudianSlippers fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Mar 21, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Nope definitely my line stop stealing my poo poo.

I've made that joke at least ten times and I'm the most unoriginal joke sayer this side of Carlos Mencia.

• Locked thread