Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tars Tarkas
Apr 13, 2003

Rock the Mok

A nasty woman, I think you should try is, Jess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tars Tarkas
Apr 13, 2003

Rock the Mok

Dunno if anyone posted this, but if you like Rick Baker, he's auctioning off all his stuff:

http://www.propstore.com/rickbaker/

https://makeupmag.com/rick-baker-to-auction-off-lifes-work/

Tars Tarkas
Apr 13, 2003

Rock the Mok

How horrible, a film directed by a woman won the box office.

Tars Tarkas
Apr 13, 2003

Rock the Mok

zVxTeflon posted:

yeah Im sure that was the point he was getting at

And yet the people all "Rah rah women directors!" are eerily silent, almost as if their cheerleading is just words and not deeds.

Tars Tarkas
Apr 13, 2003

Rock the Mok

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

I'm excited for that new A&E show about the KKK, but only because I hope it exposes them for the dangerous lunatics they really are like Leah Remini's doing with her current A&E show about Scientology.

I mean it should already be blatantly obvious to anyone with half a brain that the KKK are dangerous lunatics, but JUST IN CASE ANYONE DIDN'T KNOW THAT ALREADY.

They cancelled it on Christmas Eve, though it sounds like it wasn't going to expose them as bad until they rebranded it before they cancelled it.

• Locked thread