Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck. marry. t-rex

I don't consume media. I don't own a TV. Streaming is for the birds. I wrap all my antennas in lead sheathing to keep out the radios, and I do my pipes as well in case some jokester sets up a crystal fm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex

When someone tries to talk to me about a show I shut my eyes and yell so I don't consume it vicariously...

fuck. marry. t-rex

I canceled my Internet and sleep on a mound of classic literature and textbooks in my spacious closet.

fuck. marry. t-rex

Back when I used to go outside, sometimes I'd be driving and looking out the side windows. Well the long panning view made me think of the intro to a city cop show or something- that's when I closed my eyes and lost my license.

At least I don't pay TV taxes anymore because I don't have an income.

fuck. marry. t-rex

Pizzatime posted:

I don't think bullying me into giving an institution 500€ for a service I do not use is beneficial to my life

I'm going to bully you into giving me your lunch money

• Locked thread