Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which fight are you most excited for?
This poll is closed.
Pettis/RDA 31 26.27%
WMMA belt 11 9.32%
Hendricks/Brown 42 35.59%
Nelson/Reem 34 28.81%
Total: 118 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

drat son

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
And that's how you mix things up lol

That was one of the fastest head kicks I've ever seen, and the discipline to go straight to the body when he was hurt was great.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
owns owns owns

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Ireland is taking over.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

What a jabroni.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

jesus christ

Vitamin Boss
Oct 23, 2006
Burn it to the ground
Joe Duffy seems cool

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

Wow that's nice. Amazing hands as well.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
I like how after the head kick that hurt Lindsey, Duffy didn't go crazy flurrying him, he just picked his shots and blasted him out in a businesslike manner. A nice calm murder.

Devoz
Nov 18, 2006
I want to see Duffy fight again.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
Nice controlled flurry to finish, very precise. Duffy owns

e: this is the guy that beat Conor, right?

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

MagicCube posted:

The Barn Cat.

Barn cats can at least scratch you. What's a librarian gonna do, help me with my research paper?

Also, card owns

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Is that Firas with him?

Edit: There you go. Tristar best gym.

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

Does anybody else see strings of numbers coming up on their fightpass feed? It looks like a hash or something, and disappears after a few seconds.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
just caught up. i had opera music playing in my head during that loving murder

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Count Roland posted:

Are all these "woo!"s a Dallas thing? I know I've heard it before.

That was an atlanta card where Ric Flair showed up. No idea if he's at this one.

synaptic revolt
Aug 25, 2004

Count Roland posted:

Does anybody else see strings of numbers coming up on their fightpass feed? It looks like a hash or something, and disappears after a few seconds.

yeah, showing up here too

acejackson42
Mar 27, 2005

You didn't say what I think you said...
Man, I haven't been more interested in a card top to bottom since the old days of the UFC... gonna be a fun night, methinks.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
Joe Rogan is putting Joe Duffy on the hype train VERY quick for casual viewers and anyone witnessing this fight pass right now. The guy is going to be a star maybe? I am sure during the press confernece is when we learn about him and learn to like the guy more. I man, first fight head kick followed by body shot and punch to side of head while dude is going down, poo poo completely owned if you like MMA or have eyes.

Obv the UFC will want him to fight Conoc MCGregor in the future for the revenge angle etc. but drat Joe really gettin him hyped early here. I am a believe at this point though so whatever.

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

It is like a card from yore. Maybe the UFC realized that watered down cards were hurting them, especially with so many being plagued by injuries last year.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Theres a man with a ventriloquist dummy here who is antagonizing every fighter at the entrance curtain

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

oatgan posted:

Theres a man with a ventriloquist dummy here who is antagonizing every fighter at the entrance curtain

loving :lol:

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

oatgan posted:

Amazing

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
dummy: your fight against mighty mouse was a joke. you're a joke

don't listen to him chris, eyes on the prize

dummy: and you're the only thing in here creepier looking than i am

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

oatgan posted:

I think we found a replacement for Goldberg

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

oatgan posted:

RIP Burt Watson

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

oatgan posted:

thats no dummy thats ben askren

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Has the hispanic moustachecop been mentioned yet, because he rules.

Vitamin Boss
Oct 23, 2006
Burn it to the ground
That was an incredible reversal

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

What a round. Go baby pettis.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
THE NUMBERS AND DASHES ARE BACK.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

that reversal by pettis was incredibly slick

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

this ownss

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

AHAHAHAHA

that was late as gently caress imo

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
That was a sick comeback.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
HOLY loving poo poo

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

hahahahhaha holy gently caress ref

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

bahahahahahahaha the best card

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

BOOM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
Holy poo poo that small child just killed Baby Pettis :stare:

• Locked thread