Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Overnight Blaze
Mar 7, 2017

Replaying Bloodborne after not touching it for several years and only getting to Vicar Amelia before I stopped the first time... It's crazy how much better I am at it now that I'm not playing it like dark souls, I'm liking it a lot more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Finally beat Maria with the church pick. I love this thing, kinda bummed that it's such a late game drop.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
On my first playthrough and Cleric Beast kinda gave me a false sense of security since he's more like a big Dark Souls boss. You just need to stay underneath him. But Father Gascoigne took me at least 15 tries. He really beats the methodical Dark Souls playstyle out of you and you have to just be relentless.

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010
Old Hunters is so drat good from start to finish

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Oh Long Johnson posted:

Old Hunters is so drat good from start to finish

This, but the whole game

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Old Yharnham was scary as gently caress until I looped back around to the lantern at the entrance. It was so nice to finally shoot that fucker on the Maxim gun off the roof. I had like 30k blood echoes near the end so I was walking on eggshells

I killed the Blood Starved Beast and died from poison like 2 seconds later. Thankfully I didn't have to redo it

MeatwadIsGod fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Feb 27, 2019

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Old Yharnham was scary as gently caress until I looped back around to the lantern at the entrance. It was so nice to finally shoot that fucker on the Maxim gun off the roof. I had like 30k blood echoes near the end so I was walking on eggshells

I killed the Blood Starved Beast and died from poison like 2 seconds later. Thankfully I didn't have to redo it

He wanted to be your friend.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This thread is still broken for me, it never loads properly. Maybe I need more insight

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010

In Training posted:

This thread is still broken for me, it never loads properly. Maybe I need more insight

Same, our eyes are yet to open...

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Just killed Vicar Amelia and caused nightfall by touching some saintly beast skull. I'm sure this is good

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lmfao.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
I wandered into the Hemwick Witch and beat her on my first try, but the Shadow of Yharnham took me like 10 tries. I'm playing offline so I'm really feeling lost and probably forgot about a pathway somewhere.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Playing this again for the first time since launch to get hype for Sekiro

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Rom :(

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Poor cursed (broken on mobile) thread

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

a robin who curl up into she own egg, a woeful robin

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

ode to phil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWVVsYEixc4&t=668s

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Lmfao this rules

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWVVsYEixc4&t=2148s

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Leadthumb posted:

Finally beat Maria with the church pick. I love this thing, kinda bummed that it's such a late game drop.

it's sort of lame because it's the latest game drop afaik.

you can beat the bowblade out of Simon, though last time I did it, it took like a half-hour to fight him lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I’m too lazy to post the screenshot but the Bloodborne OST is getting a vinyl release with 3 records & a sick case and some art