Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

The Ninth Layer posted:

Scum... claim?

I think so

##vote pig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
We are literally doing the thing you said we should do yesterday.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
for the record the reason I am annoyed with this, even though im town and this is a surefire victory if we do it this way is that I hate it when a setup takes all player agency away, once pinmom was confirmed and the idea was just kill everyone but us so town wins it makes the game pointless, I mean I kind of feel bad for scum right now because there is literally nothing they can do.
Which makes the game boring and unfun.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

:c: Lights out vote count :c:
:redhammer: Cpig (5): Merk, Somber, imgay, Cpig, chaoslord
100yrs (0): Cpig, -Cpig
Dunk no one! (1): ANarc

New deadline: April 8th, 3:58 AM EDT.
8 alive, 5 votes to execute.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Well, Day 1 we could have made a vote order and just Masada'd ourselves right off the bat.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I'm not the biggest fan of this "vote everyone out but five people" plan either, tbh.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

The Ninth Layer posted:

I'm not the biggest fan of this "vote everyone out but five people" plan either, tbh.

Me neither, and I'm one of the ones being kept alive. Our win condition is eliminate all scum, not kill everyone in town. Again, I'll ##vote no lynch

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##vote 100yrs

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
##vote 100 years

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm town but not in your list. I really don't want to get killed by you purging everyone that isn't in the revolution.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Certainly sounds like one of those things town should be wary of. Reminds me of a game that I'm pretty sure was also Lights Out or something, and we just kept voting people out despite having already won. We may be in that position already ourselves here. I see why merk wants to do it, he wants to make sure a spiteful mafia person doesn't off the VIP.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Looked it up - it was a nightless game with no kills, so we just kept going.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

I'd do something today if I could - but you should all decide to get votes down on 100 or for a no execute.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

:c: Lights out vote count :c:
100yrs (2): merk, Somber
Dunk no one! (1): ANarc

Deadline: April 8th, 3:58 AM EDT.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
PMom for mod mvp :love:

Okay I am here what's happening oh you voted for people okay that works for me.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

##vote 100yrs and then I'm no lynching.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Imgay, Chaoslord and Narco you should eithe rhelp those guys out or discuss why 100yrs should live or something like that.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The only reason I'm hesitant to lynch someone right now is that you'll just lynch me next in a list of people that isn't the group of revolutionaries.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

A valid concern - but it's only merk or maybe Somber that would continue. Narco doesn't want to go further, nor does 9th. I'd personally like to move it along one way or another since discussion isn't happening. I would have hoped Asiina's flip would have generated more - and I didn't have the time to go in depth.

One point would have been a similar point that someone said about...Keane I think. Making D1 cals and stuff like that and abandoning them. I think it was Keane with Quandary, and Asiina did it with Somber and 100yrs. I figure if one of those two is a weak bus thing then it would be 100yrs, since I reckon Jedit and Somber tunelling numerrik would have been off the cards for a scum team - I feel like they would have had one of them do it rather than both hammer a bad case when we may have lights out-ed them both.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Anyway since I can promise you all I will not be awake for the deadline just be patient; the flips will be posted in about 12 hours from this post (assuming you don't extend the deadline further by executing someone else, of course).

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Yeah, so people should vote to no execute if they aren't going to get rid of 100yrs.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote no lynch

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I'm fine with this. I think we need to no lynch after though.

##unvote
##vote 100yrs

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

I'm a doctor. It made sense when Ernie flipped because I couldn't imagine I was successfully protecting someone every night. Considering the eradicator and the killer I can see why we had 2 doctors. I'd rather try to help still so ##vote no hang.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Maybe you could full claim targets and why. It might help your case.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

:c: Final lights out vote count :c:
100yrs (4): merk, Somber, TNL, ANarc
Dunk no one! (2): ANarc, imgay, -ANarc, 100yrs

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Pinterest Mom posted:

:c: Final lights out vote count :c:
100yrs (4): merk, Somber, TNL, ANarc
Dunk no one! (2): ANarc, imgay, -ANarc, 100yrs

Wasn't majority here actually 4?

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

merk posted:

Wasn't majority here actually 4?

Majority means "more than 50%" so.

FLIPS INCOMING

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
The town was driven into a frenzy after Asiina's death, and they felt like they could do no wrong. First they quickly grabbed Opop, since he looked quite shifty, and gave him a good being killed by the noose. Second was CPig, who volunteered to die. A third movement began near the end of the day against 100Yrs, but it just couldn't muster enough force until the sun set and the townspeople needed to investigate their executions while returning home. Even in the hardest times of revolution, the Livireen tradition of supper and sleep remains sacrosanct.
First they looked at CPig; inside his home was a collection of boards and nails and a bloodied cudgel. Apparently he was responsible for knocking people unconscious and then trapping them in their homes at night. The many daggers found under his bed confirmed his ill-intent.

:s: CapitalistPig, Santiago Videla, Brute (mafia-aligned jailor), was executed day 5. :s:

The town was eager to see if Opop was a similar scum; inside his home was mostly scraps of bread, an urn of water saved up before the revolution, and a very tiny bag of gold. He was a nobody, and he died a nobody.

:s: Opopanax, Padraig Perez, Villager (town-aligned vanilla), was executed day 5. :s:

Night actions!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
My internet is finally fixed :toot:

The town awoke the next day to find that nobody had died during the night, super cool.

Nobody died!

It is now Day 6.
:h: 8 alive, 5 to execute.
:d: Day 6 deadline: let's say Sunday, April 12th, ~11PM EST. But you are encouraged (and I expect it to be the case) that you vote sooner rather than later.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

So what's doing?

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Pity 100 is in France so we can't get the obvious "Who did you protect" question out of the way. And the full claim and all.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

At the start of yesterday I made up a list of players and marked 3 players in red, two in yellow and the rest green. I had Asiina and CPig as red, and Opop as green. I figure I'm not that good to have gotten all 3.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

100 was my other red player, by the way. I'm not entirely sure I trust a second doctor to be around, so I really want more information from them.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

I'm kinda surprised no one is here posting after the long awaited return of the game.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I had this big long post in mind after I saw my PM but before I saw the game open with no kills. Now I'm pretty sure I don't want to make that post.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
No one died? Interesting...

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

I think the plan we had yesterday (lynch everyone without some kind of confirmation on them) is a reasonably sound one now.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

100, Somber and Chaoslord are up in the air for me. Somber is probably town seeing as how Asiina and CPig were diverting to him, I didn't read them as bussing interactions, more like hopeful misvotes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

100 I reckon was one of Asiina's "name some players you are suspicious of, have one of them be scum so it looks like you're trying" thing. Names 100 and Somber, ignores 100 and pursued Somber post D1.
100's Doc claim is fishy just because we already have a doc flip. I'd like way more supporting information to believe that claim.

• Locked thread