Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I hate mafia so sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I want to turbo someone before I get my role PM ##vote Pig

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ahaha my role owns and I have no idea how to play it ##unvote Asiina is totes scum

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote asiina
Trust Ole opop

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I've changed my mind. I had a dream last night, and in it asiina was town and WallMon was not ##vote wall mon

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##unvote That's true, I do know how to use it now, to kill scum like you.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote wall mon

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

CapitalistPig posted:

said conversation hinted heavily that there is one town skyvoice and one scum skyvoice!

and also that asiina is probably said scum skyvoice.

So the same conversation the voices were having yesterday here in the thread?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I may have some info that can help here but I need to check some things when I get home. Don't turbo anyone until I get back to the thread

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Alright, I really didn't want to break this game, and you guys are lucky I got this role because most people would have broken it wide open immediately, as it is a bad role.

I'm a 3P survivor who knows everyone's alignment. I can be killed but there's a trick to it and I'm obviously not going to tell ya'll. I wanted to win with the scum because that seemed more sporting and interesting, but Pig's thing is pretty ironclad and I don't see how she's getting out of it.

Scum team is Asiina, Quidnose, and Nexal. Let's clean house.

##vote Asiina

P.S. Hiip this was a terrible idea , don't do this again

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Actually I'm the best. That's my flavour, the best mafia player of all time, so I know everyone's alignments immediately.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

On the other hand I bet the scumdoc looks loving hilarious right now

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

:zombie: Weak :zombie:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I wasn't playing against my wincon, I was hoping scum would think they couldn't kill me. My wincon was essentially "end the game as quickly as possible, be alive", and I had the keys to the kingdom.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

HiipFire posted:

This is gonna be a mafia game which is based around 3 things:

1: The fact that I have no loving clue what I'm doing

2: Gimmicks that change every day

3: Incredibly dumb roles

also i reserve the right to do whatever the gently caress i want with this game

I feel like we were pretty adequately warned

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I do wish the scum team hadn't been a bunch of babies and killed me though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yeah in retrospect I should have acted through you guys, that would have been a better plan

• Locked thread